Nineteen Is Sugar, Spice, And Everything Nice!

Eighteen climbed the poles, grasping at them one by one as he made his way up there.

He hoped his promise he made to Nineteen would keep her from coming up, they had done the whole..ritual-thing in order to establish it.

She reminded him of Twelve oftentimes, tired of his shenanigans, skeptic about everything, if he concentrated hard enough he could hear her voice in hers.

Twelve would have really liked Nineteen, they could've been best friends.

Eighteen would basically have two sisters to mess with, and that was a dream come true. He always wanted another sister.

But Twelve is gone.

No, Twelve is still out there, he just hasn't found her yet.

She couldn't go that easy.

Twelve would never die to-

Never.

Eighteen sighed and reached the top of the building, looking at the duo who had apparently been there for a while.

"C'mon buddy, don't give up.." She mumbled as she started removing his shirt, leaving it halfway off when she found the connect port to his heart, "I'm here. 'Kay? You're gonna be alright.."

She had already set up a rather weird looking contraption, plugging him into it and sitting directly next to him with a stone-like stature. Unmoving, observing...

"I'm right here.."

Eighteen cleared his throat, gaining her attention.

"What are you doing here?! You guys aren't having him!"

"I'm not here for him!" Eighteen waved his arms infront of him in surrender, "I'm trying to warn you about someone who's here for the both of you!"

"You, duh." She droned, assuming a fighting position.

"Not me! The other guy with the top hat and stupid hair? Remember him? He's trying to get you to join some team!"

"Are you on it?"

"Probably not anymore, I just ditched and tried to stop him."

"Mmmh, I dunno... Where's the other girl?"

"Nineteen? I told her to stay down there, so she won't fall."

"...Prove it."

"Come and see for yourself, she-" Eighteen bent over to look down at where he left Nineteen, but she was gone, "Wait, where is she?!"

They made a promise.

They made a promise.

They made a promise.

They made a promise.

SHE PROMISED HIM.

"Nineteen?!"

She looked back at him and leapt back into a defensive position.

"I'm not lying, I swear! She was right there and-"

"I trust you!" The girl rushed.

"But you've gotta listen I really- You do?"

"Yes I do!"

"Why?"

She pointed behind him wildly, slowly making her way back over to her unconscious friend.

Eighteen looked and gasped, "Let her go!"

Twenty laughed merrily, "Not sure if you want me to do that Eighteen."

Nineteen grit her teeth in anger, "Don't you d-dare."