jisung chuckled and chenle walked to the counter, taking a pestle and mortar and crushing the leaves.

daegal was jumping up to the taller, wanting to be played with, and so he gave the dog some belly rubs.

while chenle was wrapping the leaves to make a tea bag, he warmly watched the father and daughter playing together.

frankly, it was cute.

jisung didn't even notice that a cup was being held out to him by chenle a few minutes later.

"hey, it's going to go cold."

"oh, thank you."

jisung took a sip, "it's really nice."

"renjun takes care of all the plants that are grown here, thank him for that."

"but you made it, so thank you."

"you're just trying to flatter me."

"you deserve it."

chenle blushed, "it's really hammering it down out there, isn't it?"

"sure is"

chenle waddled over to the window, looking at the rain.

he could see the faint glow of the trio through the window of their own little home next to the vegetables, and was glad they could make it in there without being hit.

this size rain would not do well for little fairies like them.

while observing the droplets, he saw in the window's reflection that jisung had walked behind him, also staring out the window.

"is the sun going down? it seems darker than before."

"probably because there's a huge cloud above us you idiot."

"and you were talking to me about being mean?"

"i'm kidding, and yes, i'm pretty sure the sun is going down."

both of them were sipping out of their cups and casually talking, and after a while it was almost black outside.

chenle felt it was too dark and turned the lantern on which was hung on the wall, illuminating the cottage in an orange glow.

returning to the window, "better for you, jisung?"

"yeah, that is better. kind of romantic, don't you think?"

chenle laughed, "steady on, jisung."

"i didn't mean it like that!"

"definitely."

"have you noticed we bicker a lot?"

"better than having one big fight."

"that's true... why did you call her daegal? doesn't that mean big head?"

"yes, it does."

"her head is fine though?"

"my friends call me big head, and it seems she's taking after you too."

jisung raised his eyebrows, "uh?"

"s-sorry," chenle said through giggles, "i couldn't help it."

"you're unstoppable."

the smaller turned towards the window again, but this time could feel eyes on his back.

fairly certain that he would get sneak attacked, he prepared for all out war, but got something else.

he held his breath as jisung stood right behind him, and snaked his arms around the small waist of chenle's, and put his chest to his back.

jisung pressed his nose into the crook of chenle's neck, and softly kissed it.