She took a breath, "Would you like to dance with me?" Her finger tapped on the railing, she turned back to the orange sky. Armin's blood rushed back to his cheeks, this time making him redder. He stood quietly before nodding his head. "I would love to."

Y/N smiled, she took his hand and rested her free hand on his shoulder. "May I put my hand on your waist?" Armin questioned. Y/N chuckled before nodding, "of course."

His smile grew, and he rested his hand against her waist. Slowly, they swayed and took steps, Their eyes locked together the whole time. "My family was never the touchy-feely type," Y/N stated, finally breaking the eye contact. "Is that so?" Armin tilted his head with a smirk.

"Mhm."

Y/N paused for a bit and looked back into Armin's eyes. "Do you mind if we stay like this for a bit longer?" Armin chuckled in response. "Of course not. It's an honor to dance with you, princess." He removed his hand from her waist and spun her. The two danced as they chattered.

"Gee, I can't remember the last time I danced with someone."

"Me too!"

They both laughed. Armin admired the princess in front of him. Her dress moved elegantly as she took steps to move along with Armin.

Armin and Y/N made eye contact, both of them smiling. "Since I don't know a lot about you, tell me what you like." Y/N nodded, now thinking about what she would tell him. "Well, I like books as you may know. I like to read romance books as you also know!"

Armin nodded along.

"Hm, I realize I don't like or dislike many things. I don't have much to tell you!" Y/N laughed while Armin dipped her. "Thank you for the dance, Armin." Armin bowed. "Anything for you, my dear princess." Y/N giggled and ruffled his hair, making him huff.

The moon was starting to show, and the stars slowly shone. Y/N's smile grew as she stared at the stars meanwhile Armin stared at her. "Must I say that you look rather amazing, princess." He complimented, smiling.

"Do you compliment everyone this often or am I just special to you?"
Y/N chuckled. "ack!- I'm sorry." He laughed and scratched his head. "Don't be." She paused and looked at him. "That made me more interested in you."

Armin stared in surprise, his cheeks lit with red. "You can't just say stuff like that, princess!" He muffled through his hands as he covered his face. Y/N snickered and walked back into her bedroom.

"Dinner is soon. Be a dear and check if it's ready, please." Armin nodded and left soon after. Y/N sat on her bed and sighed. She thought about the previous events with a smile.

Y/N could say that Armin was very warm. His hands engaged her cold one, it felt rather nice to the princess. Y/N stared at the necklace Armin had given her. She sat there smiling at it, what a weirdo. 

Her hand clutched the necklace tightly and she looked up at the ceiling. She squealed and tossed around on her bed, smiling greatly.

A blanket of red stood on her face, the girl couldn't help but realize what she was doing right after. Y/N sat back up and slapped herself. "what am I doing?" she uttered to herself, her eyebrows furrowing. Y/N blinked slowly, trying to process on what she was doing moments before. "How weird."

A knock on the door made Y/N jump to her feet. "Come in!" She yelled. Opening the door was Armin, he held a small smile on his face. "Dinner is ready. Let's go, princess."

Y/N walked over to Armin and he took her arm. Armin wrapped her arm around his, keeping in his small laughter. Y/N giggled and decided not to question it. She seems to be getting rather comfortable with Armin, right? Anyways, the two leisurely walked to dinner, small talk sometimes finding its way.