"What?" I peer up at my twin brother.

Jasper sheepishly smiles, rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, technically, the first time didn't count. We got off with a warning."

I pat his arm. "What did you do?"

Monty walks up on my left side. "We hacked into the computer system."

"When I wanted to see what you looked like, I hacked into the system and found your file. One of the guards just happed to walk by when we were doing it and decided to let us go with a warning." Jasper flexes his fingers.

I slap the back of Jasper's head. "Idiot!" I try to stay serious, but a smile slips on my face. "Don't risk your life for mine."

"The second time, well, let's just say that sumac is not the only herb in the garden, if you know what I mean." Monty explains to us.

"Someone forgot to replace what we took." Jasper sends a playful glare in his friend's direction.

"Some has apologized, like, a thousand times." Monty shoots a glare back. He nods towards the back of Octavia's head. "How about you, Octavia? What'd they get you for?"

I slap Monty's arm as soon as the words leave his mouth.

Octavia stays silent for a second. "Being born."

I shake my head at him. "Honestly? That was the absolute worst question you could ask her." I push past the two of them to catch up with Octavia, who seemed to pick up her pace.

"That is so not game." Jasper whispers.

I catch up to Octavia and Clarke. I crouch down beside the two of them. I grin at the sight of a deer up ahead. I smile at the two girls. Maybe not all hope is lost. Finn walks up to us and I hold a finger to my lips. He crouches down beside the three of us.

Jasper crouches down beside me, his right hand on my shoulder to balance himself. I drum my fingers against his arm, happily.

"No animals, huh?" Finn crawls a little closer. A twig snaps under his boot.

The deer's head snaps up from where it was eating grass on the ground. Everyone flinches backwards at the other side of the deer's face. The face is morphed and looks as if another face was forming out of the side of it. I lose my balance and ends up falling against Jasper.

The deer takes off running.

Jasper's hands hold on to my sides to keep me stable. Something's not right here.

"Hey, you know what I'd like to know?" Finn speaks up after about ten minutes of silence. "Why send us down today after ninety seven years? What changed?"

I trail behind Finn. "I can't say that I really care." I admit, looking around at the forest that surrounds us. I smile back at Jasper.

"Who cares? I'm just glad they did. I woke up rotting in a cell and, now, I'm spinning in a forest." Octavia grabs on to a tree to spin herself around it just as Finn passes by her. She looks defeated when Finn doesn't even look her way.

I half chuckle as I walk past her. "I think you're trying too hard."

Octavia rolls her eyes.

"Maybe they found something on a satellite, you know, like an old weather satelitte." Jasper spits off an idea of why we are down here on Earth now.

"It wasn't a satellite." Clarke states from behind all of us.

I come to a halt. I cross my arms over my chest. "And how do you know?"