Spiders and Princesses

When Beatrix opens the door to her girlfriends room she had expected almost anything but the scene that she was now seeing. Her girlfriend, the Princess of Solaria standing on a chair in the middle of the room, while her roommate Flora lays on her bed, rolled together, hysterically laughing.

"You get it then, if you find this so funny!" Stella snaps at her roommate, anger and annoyance clear in her voice. "Nooo, thanks. You do that. I'm just gonna sit here." Flora says still laughing.

As of now nobody had noticed Beatrix yet and she watches the scene unfold with great amusement. "God dammit Flora this is not funny! I was supposed to meet Beatrix like 20 minutes ago, yet I'm still standing here!" Stella says.

"And that is my fault how?" Flora giggles. "You could've got it instead of just laughing at me! Crush it with a plant or wrap it up I don't fucking care but do something other than laughing for God's sakes. I can't do anything, except for blinding it, which would do exactly what? Yes right: fucking nothing!" Stella rants.

"Who would've though that the Crown Princess of Solaria was afraid of... Oh hi Beatrix." Flora says finally noticing the ginger standing at the entrance. "Hi Flora." She answers whith a smile. Stella's head snaps around so fast, she almost gets a whiplash. A blush begins to stretch over her cheeks.

"Uhhh hi Bea." She says nervously. "Do I wanna know what is going on here?" She asks. "Uhh nothing, Flora and I were just having a little chat. You know as roommates do." Stella says. In the back Flora snorts amused. Stella whips around and glares at her. Beatrix just shakes her head laughing softly. "So what is really going on here?" She asks towards Flora.

"There is a spider on the ground and..." Flora starts but with an angry growl Stella leaps of the chair onto her bed and slaps her hand over her mouth, effectively mufffling the rest of her answer. Beatrix just pinches the bridge of her nose at the childlike behavior of her girlfriend.

"So, where is it now?" She asks. "Where is what?" Stella replies innocently. "The spider. Where is it?" Beatrix says. Stella lets her head roll back with an annoyed groan. "Stella where is it?" She asks again. "On the ground right in front of the chair." She whines. Her eyes fall to the chair and indeed a little black spider sits on the ground in front of it. With a sigh she zaps it with her magic and the little creature turns into dust. Then she turns to Stella.

"Seriously? That's why you didn't show up? Because you're afraid of spiders?" She asks holding back a grin. "You weren't supposed to find out." Stella pouts. "But someone, felt the need to tell you!" She said with a pointed glare at Flora. Flora just grinned devilishly at her before licking the hand Stella had still over her mouth.

"Ewwww, Flora don't do that!" Stella cries out in disgust. Flora just laughs, gets up from her bed and leaves them alone. They can still hear he laughter in the hall even after she shut the door.

"Soo, the Princess is afraid of Spiders?" Beatrix says in a mocking tone with a smirk and her face. Stella again, just groans in response and throws a pillow in Beatrix' direction, who easily catches it and throws it back, hitting Stella square in the face. The dumbfounded expression that follows is too much for Beatrix and she doubles over in laughter. Dumbfounded changes to offended and then to a pout and Beatrix stops laughing.

"I'm sorry love." She says still chuckling a little. "No you're not." Stella says and keeps pouting. "Yes I am. I thought you would catch it." Beatrix smiles and presses a kiss to her cheek. "But you still haven't answered my question." Beatrix adds. "Whats question?" Stella, asks.

"You're really afraid of spiders?" Beatrix says. "Not really afraid. They just totally gross me out but overall yeah kinda." Stella admits. Beatrix smiles. "Beaaaa it's not funny." Stella whines. "No it's not. It's quite adorable." Beatrix chuckles and pecks her lips.

"So now that the spider is gone, are you ready to leave this room and have our date?" She asks her girlfriend. "Sure but from now on you have to get rid of all the spiders for me." Stella says. "Alright deal. Everything for my princess." Beatrix agrees and together they leave the room to start their date.