So, are we dating?

"So, are we dating?" Beatrix asks innocently. Stella, who had been drinking at the moment, almost chokes on her drink and starts coughing terribly. She had definitely not been prepared for a question that bold.

Beatrix starts laughing but instinctively moves over to pat her back, hoping that Stella wouldn't actually choke. Cause that would be a horrible end to this scenario.

After a few seconds the coughing stops and Stella seems to be remotely okay.

"What?" She asks seemingly confused. Beatrix hesitates for a few seconds. Had she misread their relationship? For a second panic rose in her chest, and she was fearing to have ruined their her friendship with the light fairie bit then she chooses to just keep going with it.

"I asked, if we were dating?" Beatrix says again. A light pink was gracing her cheeks by now. This was making her a little nervous.

Flashes of their time together shoot through Stella's head. Her and Beatrix drinking together the first time, them drinking together many times more, her being worried when Beatrix was gone, the younger girl motionless in her bed after her kidnapping and the scraper attack, her nursing Beatrix back to health, her helping Beatrix with her work for Rosalind, them hanging out together, Stella laying on her bed with Beatrix's head resting on her Stomach, Beatrix tugging her trough the halls by her hand. And with that came a warm feeling in her chest.

And then she realizes it. She likes Beatrix. A whole lot more than just a friend. A deep blush forms on her cheeks.

She only realizes she had been silent for a while when Beatrix talks again, a little smirk on her face, after seeing Stella blush.

"So, are we or are we not?" Beatrix asks again. Stella looks at her, smiling a little.

"I guess if you want, then we are dating, yes." The smile only getting bigger with each word.

"Great!" Beatrix grins. The butterflies in her stomach are going wild and that is all she brings over her lips. They look at each other for a while, both not knowing what will happen now. Both too nervous to do or say anything. Eventually the tension is starting to get to much and Beatrix can't take it anymore.

"Can I kiss you then?" She blurts out, smiling nervously at the blonde.

"God, yes please!" Stella breathes out and without any more second of hesitation, Beatrix leans forward and crashes their lips together. Stella responds immediately and pulls the Beatrix closer. Their lips move against each other in sync and Beatrix moves one hand to Stella's neck, burying it in her blonde hair while Stella moves her hands to rest on Beatrix's waist to pull her even closer, so that their bodies are flush together.

After a while air becomes a problem and Stella moves back just a little, her hands still resting on the younger girls waist.

"I've been wanting to do that for a while now." Beatrix says a little breathless.

"Yeah?" Stella pants, a big smile forming on her lips.

"Yeah." Beatrix whispers, a matching grin forming on her lips, while her hand still is buried in Stella's hair, neither girl wanting to move too far away.

"Wanna do it again?" Stella asks laughing happily.

"Yeah." Beatrix whispers back, her lips already close again to Stella's, so the blonde can feel her breath on her lips. And with that she pulls Stella back in.