L: 'He...he isn't cold. He isn't like the other one. I- I actually died in that place and he's here. This has to be him! Did he wait for me?'

The hallucination of Bryce that Liam had was always freezing cold to the touch, this one wasn't and Liam knew how hot Bryce was- Uh, in body temperature. Yeah, definitely. But anyways, his hands were warm as per usual and Liam began to smile. He absentmindedly followed the bottle to what he thought was the radio...but he instead was being led in the opposite direction of it. He didn't bother to look around.

L: "Gee, did the radio get moved or something?"

B: "No, you just happened to land in a place that's far from it but we'll find it and stop Airy."

L: "Gah! What the f**k???"

The pairs hands had let go of one another as Bryce turned around to see what happened. The backpack was somewhat sinking into the sunset floor as he was panicking. This hadn't happened before!

B: "LIAM!"

The soda bottle yelled as he tried to reach for the bag's hand, he was too slow, Liam was quickly pulled under. Next thing he knows, Liam is gasping for air as he pulled himself onto his hands and knees. The backpack began to start violently coughing into one of his hands as he felt pure pain and adrenaline rush through his fabric body. With each cough, he hacked up a bit of blood, some of it started to trail down his fabric. That would stain, wouldn't it?

L: 'I kept on coughing, it hurts so much. I'm not in The Waiting Room anymore...I'm back here...Why does my hand look blurry?'

Liam noticed that one side of his face was blurry, the other was not. He trailed his bloodied hand up to his eye to feel the fabric around it while leaving traces of blood. The fabric felt rough and he could feel a line going across it, as if it had been sewn. Liam pulled his hand away to try and look at the damage, making sure to put it to his left. It was only now that he saw the amount of blood on it, it was practically pouring off his hand! He couldn't tell if it was from the needle or from the coughing, probably both.

L: "I feel like I'm going to throw up..."

Av: "Don't do that, thanks."

The female voice started the backpack as he looked to his side to try and see who spoke. His handle was low already but it had gone as low as it could go when he saw who it was.

L: "Heeeeeeeeyyy..."

Liam had that stupid smile, he was...nervous? He only really smiled like that when he's embarrassed or nervous, like the time he was told to watch eggs for Bryce and burnt them. Avani glared at the backpack, she had the right to.

Av: "Don't "hey" me! Now back to your room, 11620!"

Avani had grabbed the bag by his handle as she dragged him out of the room, Liam was of course yelping in pain. She had shoved him right into his room once they arrived and that caused the backpack to fall face first onto the floor. He just couldn't catch a break could he? As Liam pushed himself up, he left some bloody handprints on the floor but he didn't care, it's not important. He turned the woman that was behind him, looking like he wanted to say something but couldn't, he was interrupted.

Av: "Mal wants me to inform you that you'll be having a roommate in 'ere. Don't f**k it up."

The door closed as she left, leaving Liam puzzled.

L: 'A roommate? I haven't seen any of the other subjects, what if they're as bad as Cemal!? Can they though? Ugh...might as well wait it out, my body still hurts from whatever the f**k he put in that needle.'

Liam made his way over to his bed, his new bed to be exact. It had been lifted up higher to match the bag's new height. You might be thinking that it's odd considering that he's 3'7 but you'd be wrong. Cemal didn't want to wait a week for each checkup, so he just injected more of the bronze liquid into the backpack and he now stands at his original height, 5'7. The only thing that lengthened on him were his limbs, his body didn't even move, his limbs were simply just longer.

Liam laid down on the bed to try and get some sleep, only to be met with pain in his sides. Guess we may have forgotten to mention that they had changed his zip out entirely, a whole new one was now attached to him, fully metal. He didn't care, he was too tired to care, he only wanted sleep.

About two hours later, Liam was met once again with the sounds of the door opening.

C: "Hello, 11620. I hope that you're up because we would like to introduce you to your new roommate. Please be nice to her, she's new to the whole place."

Cemal had left just as quick as he arrived. The girl was just standing in the room, waiting to see her, hopefully new friend to greet her, only to be slightly shocked when she saw dark green limbs slide off the bed. Liam stood up fully before facing the girl and his own face turned to shock. He knew what was wrong with her almost immediately.

HEY! WAIT! Listen, you've gotten a bit more of a description on what our funky goofy ahh fabric friend looks like so now you get a drawing of him! Yay. Honestly am kinda proud of it for some reason. Also just note that he's taller in the picture than he is currently, mkay? Anyways, pictore :)

 Also just note that he's taller in the picture than he is currently, mkay? Anyways, pictore :)