Dont mess with mr. piranha's lady

Start from the beginning

"Bowling" she says in a intriguing tone.

"Yeah...your favorite place" he says when she turns around to face him and her cups her hand.

"Sounds like a plan"

Her smile causes him to smile widely and his Mohawk wag from aroused.

A minute later they both downstairs with the bad guys sitting on the couch watching tv.

Piranha wore jeans, black dress shoes, his same white t-shirt with a leather jacket.

"Ok chicos were gonna go now" piranha says as he picks up his motorcycle helmet and opening the door for webs, with is arm wrapped around her, pulling her towards the door.

"Ok you guys...go crazy" snake chuckles nervously as the horror expression on his face from earlier in the bedroom was still shocking him.

Webs and piranha looked at each other confused, then they walked out, they were on piranha's motorcycle.

Webs was on his back, clinging on tight to piranha.

When they arrived at the bowling alley, everyone cheered for him, piranha waved at his fans, then got on the check out counter.

"Excuse me I made a reservation under mr. Piranha, yes sir, your In lane 15" the female clerk point out to the 15 lane and handed them their bowling shoes.

"Oh wow, you already made reservations" webs was impressed.

"Well there are perks for being a singer"

Yes, piranha was a singer, after they got off from prison, a local record agent noticed piranha and offered him a contact.

They shared a plate of loaded fries and ordered two soft drinks.

So they spent the whole night bowling, piranha helped webs bowled two, he gets behind her, his hand grabbing hers with the bowling ball, swinging it then they let go together and when she got a strike.

"WOO HOO" webs cheered.

"Yeah" piranha cheered with her then she hugs him.

She lets go, feeling embarrassed but Piranha held on tight to her, getting lost in the stare again.

But Piranha broke the tension, "well good shot...I'll be back, I'm going go use the restroom" Piranha says.

Webs watched as Piranha walks into the restroom, then she takes a sip of her soda.

Then she started to hear whispers: did you see that, I know right so disgusting.

She turns around to see a group of younger women, one blond one dark skin girl one red head one with curly hair and one brunette.

She sees them whispering to each other while looking at webs.

She crawls over to them, "uh...can I help you"

"Yeah" the blonde hair said, "could you find another bowling alley"

Webs felt offended but scared when she puts her hands on her hips.

"Excuse me" webs asked politely because she doesn't want to start something.

"You heard me..get out"

"Who do you think you are...kicking people out, you don't own the bowling alley"

Then the blonde girl toss her hair and smug, "and you think Piranha deserves a girl like you"

"What's wrong with me" webs was now offended.

"What's wrong..hmm let's see, he's a famous singer and you're just a fat spider"

"I'm a tarantula"

"What's the difference, both creepy crawlies and freaks"

"She's small it would be easier to stomp on her" the dark skin hair girl says.

"I don't know what Piranha sees in you or why he likes you when he could be with a much prettier girl like me" the blonde girl says.

Webs was starting to feel hurt but tries not to show it.

"Oh please why would he want to date a clone, your just a fan girl who wants to bag him for his money"

"And what does that make you his girlfriend, you can't even fit into a dress with that fat butt of yours"

Webs felt sad as she grabs her butt, "it's just how it is, haven't you seen a tarantula before"

"Face it your hairy, have too many legs, too small for him and of course will never be good enough for him"

And right there webs knew, they were right, she was too small for Piranha and her legs bad large butt were making it difficult for her to wear any exclusive clothes all the other girls wear.

"Why don't we just put her out of her misery" the dark skin girl says then the blond girl pulls webs up by her arm.

"Ah..hey let me go..ow that hurts" then as the blonde girl holds her down on the table, the dark skin girl picks up a magazine then she rolls it.

Webs panic when she sees the girl is swinging the magazine down, she closes her eyes so she won't see it coming...but felt that she wasn't getting hit when she sees Piranha was at her rescue, grabbing the girl's hand roughly while looking at them with a deadly glare.

"Huh"

"Oh mr. Piranha" the blonde girl panicked when she lets go of webs and the girls stand up looking scared.

Piranha picks up webs and helps her down then he looks back at the girls.

"Where you just about to hurt her" he asked as he looks steamed.

"I'm sorry Piranha-we just-" then blonde girl tries to explain.

"SAVE IT...you do not get to hurt my girlfriend like that...YOU HEAR ME"

Webs was shocked when she sees Piranha standing up for her, he never stick up for like that...not since they started dating.

"But she's so fat, how could you be with a girl like her" the blonde girl asked.

"That gives you no right to attack her, and she's one thing your not, different, she's different and I like that, I also prefer girls who don't use clown makeup"

Everyone heard and laughed at the mean girls.

"And furthermore, I don't like fans who threatened my girlfriend or bully her, now get lost before I call the cops for assault" he screams so loud the girls ran.

"You ok webs...webs?" He turned around to find her gone.

He ran outside to find her crying against the wall, she sat down, hiding her face in her arms.

"Webs? Are you okay? Are you hurt" he asked as he touches her shoulders.

"I'm fine" she sniffs.

"Hey" she looks up at him.

"Don't listen to what they say, you're just as beautiful as them, heck you are more beautiful then them, your smart sassy and can take anyone down with one word, I rather have you then any other girl in the world"

This lifts her spirits up as she smiles and wipes her tears off.

"Wow...thanks Piranha"

Then out of no where, he leans down and kisses her unexpectedly, she was surprised and kept her eyes open.

"I mean It" Piranha says as he lets go then webs smiles passionately.

Then Piranha wraps his arms around her "Come on, I know this great bar with a pool table"

"You know what...why don't we go home, I'm in the mood for...cuddling"

Piranha's Mohawk wags.