Flirting with fire

Start from the beginning

"Relax it'll be fine"

Webs takes a deep breath and crawls in the living room slowly.

When she sees piranha on the couch, she takes a smile.

"Hey piranha" she hit his attention as he turns around to face her, "I must be lost...and out of my mind, because you're driving me crazy" she flashes her eyes.

But piranha just stares at her, he didn't even know she was flirting with him.

"What?"

Then webs laughs and continues to smile as she felt embarrassed.

"Uh nothing" then she crawls away backwards, leaving piranha to continue watching his show.

After she disappeared into the kitchen, she hits her head on the back of the wall, her face bright red.

"Ugh" she covers her face, "that was stupid"

"Hey webs if you don't want to do it, we could call off the dare" she looks up to wolf, "but then you would still have to wear the bee costume" he holds up the tiny bee costume reminding her the deal they had.

"Heck no" she screams as she goes back to the living room to try again, Diane follows her.

"You know you don't have to do this if you don't want to, there's no Shame in backing down besides I think you look cute in a bee costume"

"No way I can do this, I can do this, how can I flirt with him, he's so temperamental and dangerously naïve character, never thinks before he acts, he's hot headed, disgusting and a pig, how am I supposed to flirt with him"

"Try complimenting his eyes" Diane encourage her.

Webs lays on the couch next to piranha, giving him sleepy like eyes, staring at him.

It took him a second to noticed when we caught her staring.

"What?" He asked.

"What I can't look at your eyes"

"What about them" he asked.

"There-um-" she tries to think of a good pick up line, "I-uh-I like how...yellow they look" she smiles nervously then piranha laughs.

"If you're gonna flirt with me...you're gonna have to try better then that" piranha says as he walks away.

Webs groans in defeat as she crawls to her room and falls on her bed.

She was under pressure, she only had 22 hours till the date was over unless she wanted to wear a bee costume, she needed help.

"Ugh" so she pulls out her phone and types something, "I can't believe I'm doing this" she press search and on her phone was different sites from the following of her search: flirt ways to make him crazy about you.

So later that evening, Piranha was getting some coffee as he was getting ready for work.