Traitor

After Natasha gave us a stern look like two horny dogs ontop of one another, she left the room.

"Oh my God, I'm mortified ," Grabbing my jeans and shirt, I quickly shimmied them on.

Surprised by how quiet Bucky was acting, I turned to look at him.

He had a devious smile on his face, as he zipped up his pants and grabbed the rest of his clothes from the floor.

"Is everything ok?" I broke the silence, Bucky quickly looked over at me, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Yes it is, I just thought it was really nice."

Blushing at his response, I gave him a shy smile.

"Yeah you're right, that was something else."

His eyes never leaving mine, he leaned over and gave me a kiss on the lips, so soft and gentle, I almost didn't feel it.

As soon as we were done getting dressed, Bucky grabbed my hand and we walked out of Natasha's bedroom. Walking down the hallway, we made our way back to the surveillance room.

"Natasha?" I looked around an empty room. The cameras and monitors were all shut off. It was eerily quiet.

Something was wrong.

Letting go of Buckys hand, I walked over to one of the computers and began to power it back up.

I heard a loud painful grunt, whipping my body around I saw Natasha standing over Bucky, who's nose was now bleeding. Her hands held a gun right over Buckys head.

"Natasha what are you doing?!" I screamed, I took one step towards Bucky and Natasha lifted the gun and pointed it at me.

"He's not who you think he is," Natasha stated, bringing the gun back so it was focused on Bucky.

"What.. what the hell are you talking about? He's..."

"He's under Hydras influence, just like Steve."

I felt as if a car had just hit me going 100 miles an hour, taking a sharp breath, I felt a sharp pain in my heart.

"What? What do you mean?"

"When I was looking over the photos of Steve in Thailand, there was always someone else with him. I could never make out the face, but seeing the glare in the photo on the man's arm, I knew it was Bucky."

An evil, sinister laughter came from Bucky, he slowly stood up from the floor and glared at both of us.

An evil, sinister laughter came from Bucky,  he slowly stood up from the floor and glared at both of us

"I'm sorry Ava. You really are as amazing as Steve made you out to be."

I struggled to hold back the vomit piling up in my mouth, trying to keep from throwing up.

"But.... why? How?" Large tears rolled down my face, Bucky stood their unaffected by how his words were destroying me.

"How do you think Steve and I managed to stay alive this long?"