Fragile

Like clockwork, they brought in a tray with my lunch, it smelled amazing.

The assistants eyes darted around the room, making sure I wouldn't try anything. She dropped the tray on my bed and scurried out as fast as her feet could take her.

I looked at the plate, wondering what that amazing aroma was. Grilled salmon with a Ceasar Salad, sliced cantaloupe, a tall glass of strawberry lemonade, and a chocolate chip cookie.

Picking up the cookie, I walked over to the toilet and threw it into the bowl.

I wiped the crumbs off my hands with the sides of my shorts. Returning to my delicious lunch, I began to devour it.

I couldn't remember the last time I had an appetite like this.

After I finished my lunch, the lab assistant came back in for the try and left a book by my side.

I picked it up as I studied the cover.

Carrie by Stephen King.

I found a comfortable spot on my cot, reading a few chapters, really enjoying the main character.

I hadn't even noticed when my eyelids grew heavy and I fell asleep mid book.

"What are you doing?!"

"I am telling you! He works for Hydra and I am going to expose him !"

"The last person who went after him ended up in the bottom of the Hudson River!"

"I don't care, he can't keep getting away with this! I know he's responsible for that explosian in the hospital wing, Natasha Romanoff was there recuperating from an attack made at Avengers tower. The only ones who knew she was there is Steve and Tony!"

"I don't know Ava. You're treading into dangerous territory that gets people killed."

"I don't care!"

A loud noise woke me up, snapping me out of my bizarre dream. I heard small whimpers and cries coming from my roomies room.

Quietly, I slid out of bed as I crawled over towards the vent. Wrapping my fingers through the vent, I pulled it once, then twice, pulling it back with all of my body weight.

The vent popped back out, I carefully laid it aside as I tried to see through the dark room. I saw a figure crouched up on the floor crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked very quietly, he almost didn't hear me. But I saw his head snap up and his crying ceased.

"No."

I gulped as I nodded my head, I could totally relate.

" Yeah me either. What's your name?"

"James."

"James? I'm Sarah. Its nice to meet you."

A long pause of silence followed before he answered her.

"I thought you didn't speak," he said matter o factly.

"I didn't know I could speak either."

"All I ever hear you do is cry."

"I could say the same about you."

Both of us grew quiet, so many emotions going through me. I thought I'd never have anyone to talk to again. A few minutes went by when I heard the tone in his voice change.

"I don't want to die."

Biting my bottom lip, I leaned down, reaching my hand through the vent, trying to offer him some comfort.

"You're going to be okay."

A very heavy boot came crashing down on my hand as I felt my fingers break underneath it.

I screamed out in pain as I pulled my broken, bleeding hand back and clenched it close to my chest.

The heavy door burst open as Steve walked in through the door. I felt my blood run cold, feeling my own demise.

This was it.

He is going to kill me.

Steve walked in shaking his head, he massaged the temple of his nose, like a disappointed parent.

"I just don't understand you Sarah. You always manage to disappoint me."

I began to hyperventilate as tears streamed down my face. Shaking my head no, I held my hand closely so he wouldn't hurt me any further.

Steve leaned down as he grabbed my broken hand and pull me up so I was standing in front of him.

I screamed out in pain, he was clutching my hand, the blood spilling out and covering his own. He had an evil smile on his face as he watched me jerk in pain.

"The way you're hurting now, is how you hurt me tonight. I'm going to have to show you just how much you hurt me."

Steve grabbed my shoulders and turned me around , so my backside was facing him. He shoved my body up against the hard, concrete wall, my face grazing against the rough material.

He pinned both my hands behind my back with one hand, and with the other he pulled down my shorts.

Then I felt it.

Him inside of me.

He hadn't even used his lube.

His rough cock pushing inside of me, forcing me to open up for him.

I whimpered in pain, too scared to say anything at this point. I just starred at the wall as I focused on one spot, waiting and begging for it to almost be over.

Steve's hand reached up and gripped my hair as he pressed his whole body into mine, panting and moaning.

I could feel the vile in my stomach churning, but I swallowed it down. The last time I puked on him, he broke my jaw.

What seemed like hours, he finally finished, ejaculating inside of me, his seed spilling down my legs.

Grabbing my body, he tossed me as if I was nothing onto my cot.

I couldn't make any noise, I was so terrified.

"Just remember, you did this to yourself."

Slamming the door behind him, he locked the door.

"If anyone goes in there to check on her, I will break every bone in your body!"

I heard him yell at the staff as he stormed out.

That was it.

No one was going to come help me.

My hand pulsated from the massive amount of pain I was in, it became so unbearable that I passed out.

Hello loves, remember to comment and vote ♥️ trigger warning for the next chapter.