Auror Training

━━━━━━☆゚

━━━━━━☆゚.*・。゚゚.*・。゚゚.*・。゚゚.*・。゚゚.*・。゚゚.*・。゚☆━━━━━━

Hermione,

I miss you too. I'm sorry about missing the game. I had already set up a schedule with Andromeda and I didn't want to break the schedule only the second week in. I hate people looking at me like I'm some sort of fr I've just had a lot of things to take care of–by the way, do you know I own a bloody mansion? And the Godric's Hollow house? I mean, I suppose if I thought that through I would have supposed it would go to me, I just had so many other things on my mind. And apparently I also own a property in France... Gringotts allowed me in but informed me I was to have my own personal goblin with me at all times for 'security.' I'm fairly sure they meant their own security and not mine, but just glad they let me in and to my vault without too much of a fuss.

Anyway, do you think you would be okay with the three of us, plus Teddy? Do people even go out with babies? How does that work? I need to get a book on that. Maybe a picnic? Between Molly and Ginny, I'd like to avoid the Burrow for a bit if you don't mind, just until things calm down. Let me know what you think.

Yours,

Harry

━━━━━━☆゚.*・。゚゚.*・。゚゚.*・。゚゚.*・。゚゚.*・。゚゚.*・。゚☆━━━━━━

Grimmauld place looked a lot more cheery since Andromeda had given firm direction to Kreacher on the changes she expected in order to allow her grandson to stay there with his teenage godfather.

They had charmed the walls a soft blue, and the furniture a light charcoal color that matched nicely. They were engaging the services of a professional curse breaker to try to get Walburga Black's portrait off the hallway entrance, but in the meantime curtains had been warded closed so that she couldn't interrupt anyone or startle the baby with one of her heinous screaming fits.

Harry was honestly surprised Kreacher hadn't put up a fuss about the removal of the portrait, but strangely enough, the crotchety and grouchy house-elf had taken an extreme liking to little Teddy Lupin, and although he was sad his mistress's portrait needed to be removed, he was firmly in the camp that Teddy crying for any reason was unacceptable.

Now, Harry held Teddy on his shoulder sitting on the couch of the newly renovated Grimmauld Place facing Ron, who sat across from him eagerly trying to persuade him against joining him and Hermione for a last get together prior to Auror training beginning in July.

"Well, with a baby, and then you- you know how people are- as soon as they spot you, they're going to swarm us." Ron advised earnestly.

"I've been casting notice me not charms. They've worked pretty well unless someone bumps into me directly..."

Ron laughed. "You and Hermione are so alike sometimes."

"What do you mean?"

"She wanted me to cast one when we went to the Hollyheads game. I mean, of course I didn't. Might as well take advantage of it now—not like this will last forever. I know you'll be famous forever, but me and Hermione? Probably not."