05

Heesung

I placed my hands inside my pockets as it was getting chilly. The sun was about to set at this time.

"Are you sure, you don't wanna go ahead? I mean you have a bicycle with you." I turned to Zel who was just pushing her bike. "Nope." She replies. "My house isn't that far."

"Point taken." I nodded my head in agreement. She never hesitated when I asked her if she wanted to go home with me. Jake and Sunoo gave us a funny reaction when we bid our goodbyes. "It's nice to have a walk at this hour," Zel said, looking around the neighborhood. I could agree, the area is peaceful at 6 pm and probably the best hour to see the sunset sometimes. I stole glances at the female, she was indeed beautiful.

"Heesung, can I follow your social media accounts?" She glanced at me. I was at a loss when she popped up the question. "U-Uh sure." I smiled timidly as I pulled out my phone to give her my username id. "Thanks!" She quickly followed them all as we both stopped in front of her house. "I had fun today. We should hang out more." Her smile was the brightest and I could not stop thinking about it.

If only time could stop, I would enjoy this moment more. The familiarity is scaring me but I don't care.

"I look forward to it," I replied back as shifted my weight back and forth. "I'm heading first. Bye Heesung, see you at school." She waved at me before she went to the garage. I slowly turned my back and crossed the street. I found Jay on the porch, reading his texts. "Jay, let's go." I tapped his knee. He looked up and hid his phone in his pocket. "How is our lovey-dovey man?" He joked as he stood up.

"Shut up." I grinned as we both got inside the house. I found the others inside and is already playing my video games. "Your mom let us in-"

"I told mom to let you in for tonight."

"Hi." Jungwon waved as he found me at my doorstep. "What took you so long?" He grabs the nearest pillow and sat on the carpeted floor. "I was with someone." I plopped on the bed. "It was Liezel." Jay confirms as he took a seat beside Jungwon and Sunghoon. The other two males giddily laugh at me. "He's got this nice act on whenever he's with Liezel." Jay exposed me.

"I kinda feel bad for noona." Jungwon shakes his head.

"Yah!"

"Liezel deserves better Heesung." Sunghoon replies, agreeing with the rest. "Do I look like a fake?" My heart was hurt while they continued to laugh at my agony. "No. But you are too polite which isn't you." One of them says.

"Hyung, you know you're playful and I think Liezel won't mind."

Have I been restricting my actions? Around her? My friends can be idiots but also brutally honest of what they notice. Was I scared of something that I couldn't do the things I usually do?

"Hello!" Sunoo arrived with Jake. The two brought snacks from Jake's aunt. Too bad I didn't get to say good bye since I was walking with Liezel. "Is he progressing?" Jake asks, opening a bag of gummies.

"He's regressing since he's not open around Liezel." Jungwon answers. The two younger males looked at me with concern in their eyes. "Hyung, you were busy being so shy around her."

"I can't help it!" I told them. "Is it that bad... that she's.. just.."

"seat mate?" Sunghoon looked up. "President's  younger sister?" Jay smirked. "Pretty?" Jake smiled.

"Out of my league." I softly answered. I realized that Liezel was just too far. Having all those answers from them makes me feel at loss. I let out a sigh before sitting on the bed. "I'm just overwhelmed."

They all turned their heads. "She's really pretty." I mumbled. Ni-ki chuckled as he shook his head. "The dude is in love."

Jake ran towards me and shove his phone into my face. "You were this shy?!" He exclaimed.

I'll be starting to add fake socmed pics for the story hehe

I'll be starting to add fake socmed pics for the story hehe. Also do not mind the timestamps thank you!