02

Zel

"You what." I looked at Seungmin in disbelief.

"Took over and now I'm the president for some reason." He said while sipping his coffee. "You're shaking, are you sure about this?" I pulled his cup away as he went behind his new desk and sat. "Yeah-"

"Absolutely no."

He looked up and glared. "St Mary's new SC President is here, what else do you want? a scumbag who ran away with the council's finances?" Seungmin had a hard job being the VP already and now the issue of the missing has been resolved.

"I am not taking your position. I don't wanna be in the same office as you are." I made it clear that I don't want to stand beside my brother on many occasions because of the underlying dislikes of us from other students. "I'm not forcing you to do so. We had a rough time." He knew it very well. He knows that it won't go well for the both of us.

"Who's gonna be your VP?"

"I heard he's a varsity player." Seungmin opened the file. "Tall, slender, came from a good family, and one of the school's sponsors." That description fits someone I know from the varsity. "He's popular with the ladies and I hope you don't have an intention to join his herd of fangirls."

Could it be-

"Park Jongseong." He says, closing the file. I silently sighed in relief but why. did I do that? Seungmin watched me closely on how I reacted but thankful he didn't question anything. A few minutes after he announced his name, Jay came in from the main doors. He looked neat in his uniform. "You called—Liezel?" Jay turned to me in confusion.

"Why are you here?" He asks.

"I called her here for support since I just became president." Seungmin shortly replies. Jay's eyebrows furrowed as he crossed his arms. "Huh, guess that's it."

What does he mean by that?

"I'm leaving you too now since I have other duties to attend to," I said, breaking the awkwardness. "Congratulations to you, Jay and Minnie." I smiled before leaving the office. Still, pondering in my thoughts, what did he exactly mean by that's it?

I took all of my belongings and placed them neatly inside my bag. Ryujin and Hyunjin were already talking by the door frame as they were waiting for me. I should plan about it now or Seungmin will get bossier if I don't set a proposal. I shook my head as I locked my bag. As I turned around, I found Heesung watching me intently. "Hi, Heesu-"

He immediately left. Not a word or a smile even.

Huh? It doesn't match his personality on walking away from people. "You done?" Ryujin walked toward me. "Heesung.. just walked out," I mumbled.

"Huh? Why would he?" She was always curious. "Are you falling for him?" She teased. Ryujin made a face that made me slap her elbow. Hyunjin only smirked as he glanced away from us. "Yo, he's just there Zel." Hyunjin turned to me and whispered. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked in the direction that he was saying. Heesung was with his other friends from other grades and some batch mates. He was talking with them until he caught me staring, he immediately stopped and looked away.

"Hmm.. this is inch resting." Hyunjin placed his hand under his chin. "It's been days since you two just interacted." Ryujin followed.

"Just shut up you two." I scolded them.

We 3 went to the gates and I assumed Seungmin already left me because he had other stuff at home. "Are you taking the bus?" Ryujin asked as she pulled out her helmet from the scooter. Yuna, her cousin, was waiting by the gates. A fairly pretty girl that all of the levels are crushing on. "Hello, Zellie!" Yuna waved at me.