Chapter 6: First Kiss/es

"Between me and Horikita-san, who would you prefer to kiss?"

Kushida suddenly asked me an absurd question. Glancing at Suzune with her gaze that seems like to say 'You will choose me right, or you will choose death?'.

The temperature inside that was getting warmer now since the air conditioning system turned off rise due to her.

Somehow i was able to discern what Suzune wanted to say even though it was just a glare, glance or stare.

Is this what having a woman intuition feels like?, its actually better than some hand signs, you just need to look at someone and then that person already knows what you just said.

Human evoloution really is interesting, we might be able to achieve telepathy in the near future.

Getting back to the predicament i was in, where Kushida was now sitting on my lap, her hands at the back of my neck hanging on it, while Suzune was pushing her off.

She was really getting too aggressive, especially when the competition that Horikita-senpai suddenly declare out of nowhere.

Now i was in the receiving end of it, they didn't even bother with my opinion.

"Kushida-san, get out...of my boyfriend's... lap right now"

"I was just.... asking Ayanokoji-kun who... he wanted to kiss, are you perhaps... nervous that he might pick me over you?"

Both of them struggle to finish their words as both of them struggle, Suzune pushing her off me and Kushida pulling herself towards me.

When would the help arrive?

'I just hope a certain someone didn't interfere with it' i stared at the camera in the elevator, i wonder who was the one responsible for the security cameras right now.

--Meanwhile in the classroom--

"What?!, Kushida-chan is stuck in the elevator with Horikita-san and Ayanokoji, i wish it was me!"

"Damn it Ayanokoji!,you already have Horikita-san and now you're stuck in the elevator with Kushida-chan, why is the God so good to you?!"

"That man is living the life, despite being gloomy!"

"Why?!, I'm definitely much better, DEFINITELY!"

Cries of agony from the boys side were heard throughout Class-D, the girls were different though, they were actually trembling in fear with the information.

When they saw that Horikita and Ayanokoji were holding hands when they enter the classroom, some of them weren't surprised since Horikita only talks with Ayanokoji, and the two of them could be seen together quite often which most couples do.

They thought that the two were already in a relationship and when they enter the classroom holding hands, it was a sign that the two was already fine showing some affection to each other in public.

It was also confirmed by Horikita Suzune's own brother by congratulating the two with an announcement from the speaker, confirming further that the two were now engage in a romantic relationship.

But despite this, they didn't expect that someone would actually flirt openly with the boy, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka who was the boyfriend of Horikita Suzune, the little sister of the president of the student council.

Kushida Kikyo who was known as the angel of Class-D, popular and very friendly to everyone was seen disturbing the lunch date of the two, and it quickly became a hot topic, not only she disturbed them but she also cling to the boy's arm in front of her girlfriend.