Chapter 15:Geo Hypostasis(edited)

Xiao teleports us to Guyun Stone Forrest, a small distance away from The Geo Hypostasis's arena.I reached out for the glowing orange orb of light in the middle, touching it, and the battle started.

  The idea is to break the tower The Geo Hypostasis was currently sitting on, which more or less mandates a Claymore user or Geo-based attacks.Zhongli had planned to deal damage to the core when the first set of towers were summoned, then got ready to dodge a ground pound when Geo Hypostasis blinked off to the side of its tower and takes on the form of a hammer. Zhongli attacked the core again right after this move.

  When the Geo Hypostasis returns from its vulnerable position, my extensive reading and research told me that it would more than likely sit atop another tower and begin channeling energy into it; pushing the tower casing downward. This took a few seconds, but the tower finished charging.It then pumped a shockwave through the ground beneath it, dealing considerable damage to Noelle, whom did not manage to avoid the shockwave in time.While everyone else shielded the hit(courtesy of Zhongli's shields) or ran away before it charges.

  After one blow from Xiao, Geo Hypostasis switched to another tower, delivering an eruption under us as we make our way to it. It was open to attack again, so I quickly delivered a couple of swipes of my sword to the Geo Hypostasis.After this, Noelle and I focused on lowering the HP of the towers while Zhongli and Xiao worked together to keep dealing damage to the Geo Hypostasis.

  After some time, The Geo Hypostasis instantly charged every tower with Geo energy, signaled by them rapidly vibrating. Knowing better this time, Noelle dodged the incoming shockwaves by sitting on the area edges perfectly between two outer towers.Zhongli managed to conjure shields for me.I thought of Xiao and looked around for him, hoping he did not get caught in the shockwave.However, I quickly learnt that my worry was unnecessary.Xiao had broke the Geo crystal that formed by one tower. Breaking it created a bubble shield on the ground that Xiao had used to protect himself from the quakes, giving himself plenty of time to bash a tower down while they do their thing.

  After a combined effort, we broke a tower the Geo Hypostasis was currently using as a stool.It dropped to the ground without its armour, rendering it open to our bursts for around 10-15 seconds.Melee-heavy teams like us needed to focus on either bursting towers down the moment they're occupied, or shaving their HP down between attacks so that they're ready to break when the Geo Hypostasis changes its position.We decided to opt for the latter.

  However, I soon realised The Geo Hypostasis itself can technically help us defeat itself. At rare times, Geo Hypostasis begins shooting small stones at you. Throughout the two times that this has happened we had just conjured shields or ran closer to the edge of the arena.However, I thought of a plan we could use when it happens again.We could take cover behind a tower to have the tower take the barrage of rocks.Though we must be careful to not let the tower break.We should just let it get low. Then finish the tower off whenever the boss decides to sit on it.

  I told the others of my plan and we agreed to try it out the next time the Geo Hypostasis did that stone barrage attack.When it did after a few minutes, I ducked behind a tower and waited. As planned, I waited for the towers' HP to lower, till I ran out to hide behind another one.After a few more minutes, the Geo Hypostasis sat on the weakened tower, so I hit it and destroy it.With a few more swipes of Xiao's spear and Noelle's claymore, we completed phase 1.

  Now it was time for phase 2.Like its other Hypostasis brother in Mondsdaht, Geo Hypostasis went into a recovery mode at 5% HP. All we needed to do here was to destroy all three towers and finish it off.

  Any towers that are left at the end of the phase will regenerate a large chunk of the Geo Hypostasis HP, allowing it to continue the fight like back in Phase 1.However, Zhongli had foresaw this and broke all the towers in Phase 1 as the Geo Hypostasis turns to Phase 2. With Zhongli's own barrage of meteors in his elemental burst, we defeated the Geo Hypostasis.