Pandora sighed. "Very well. We will stay here and continue to find 'her'."

"How fast can we get to Tokyo?" Lucky asked turning to Iduna.

"I can call Shuhei and ask if he could send us a C3 private jet." Iduna suggested.

"If that's the fastest way then sure." Niccolo agreed.

Iduna tried to leave but Licht wouldn't let her. "Hey. It's okay. Why don't I take you to your room and stay with you? I'll call Shuhei there."

Licht nodded. And the two left the room.

"What's wrong with Licht?" Violet asked.

Niccolo didn't look up from the computer. "We don't pray into the previous lives we lived before we joined the SSWEA. But all we know is that Licht and Iduna knew each other before they joined the SSWEA. So Licht trusts Iduna when he's like this."

Violet got the hidden message and her eyes widened, understanding. Then she left the room.

Niccolo sighed. "I hope the others are having more luck than we are."

"Yeah. And they will kill us when they find out we went back without them." Lucky chuckled.

Niccolo smiled. "Well its better we go than them. They need to continue the mission."

____________________________________
With Misono.

'Damn this world and the author! Why am I stuck with my bastard of an older brother and his creepy money loving lover in the middle of this stupid goddamn forest! How did this happen? Curse you author! What did I do to deserve this!' Misono thought angrily to himself as he sat on a log with Mikuni and Tsurugi.

It was two days ago when they had broken into the French base.

They successfully got in undetected.

They successfully got into the vault and grabbed their weapons.

However they discovered that escaping the base undetected while carrying powerful weapons had been a lot harder than getting in.

They all manged to get out without getting arrested. And to their advantage, some subclasses had started a riot in the street, so losing their enemies in the crowd was easy.

However the group had lost each other in the crowd. The last thing Misono knew he was back at the safehouse getting Mikuni and Tsurugi.

Shuhei, Yumikage, Junichiro and Johannes had turned back to Tokyo after getting a worrying call from Iduna.

Anyway it was too dangerous to go back or go looking for the others so the three of them had continued to wonder through the forest.

But even though he was very angry about the situation he was in, he couldn't help but feel worried about the others. Yeah Mahiru may be alright. But the others? Anything could happen.

Mikuni looked over, seeing Misono looking very worried he leaned over placing a hand on his back. "Hey, are you okay little brother?"

Misono looked up and nodded letting his brother hug him. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just a bit tired that's all."

Mikuni rested his head gently on top of Misono's. "Okay. We can take a break here. Just tell me if you need to stop for a break. And Misono. You can't lie to me. I know you are worried about the others."

Misono's grip on Mikuni tightened. "Yeah I am. I can't help but think if all the thinks that could happen."

Mikuni gently kissed the top of Misono's head. "I know. But remember all the times we have been in this situation before. And every time everyone ends up being okay. They are all strong. And if some got captured, they'll be alright. Besides we know that in each mission, there will always be some of us getting captured, especially when we are down members."