Part 14

Hey guys,
                Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________

Leap of a few days...
15 days passed by..kartik and samarth had started a new company without any support from goenkas...they were living with naira's family for now... Aditya came to know about naira being pregnant, so he planned something big...Although kartik was busy with work, but he took care of naira very well...they had planned to get married on naira's birthday which was after 2 days...

AKSHARA:(serving naira) yeh sb finish krna pdega phle, vrna mein jaane nhi dungi...

KARTIK:(feeding her) no excuses jaan...tumhari aur baby ki health ke sath koi compromise nhi hona chahiye...aur plss shoot ke time bhi khayal rkhna apna...I can't trust that aditya..

NAIRA:(holding his hand) Kartik..  don't worry...mein pichle 15 days se bhi toh jaa rhi hu naa...I'll take care of myself and baby too..tum plss itna stress mtt lo..

Kartik smiled and dropped her to her set first, he then went to his office...Everything was going well till now, but between the shoot aditya did something unexpected..
He touched her bare back, making her uncomfortable...

NAIRA:(pushing him) aditya...just stay in your limits...

She took a break and went to her vanity...she had water and called kartik as she wasn't well...She wasn't feeling good...

NAIRA:(panicked) k.kart.tikk... kartik..plss..tum aajao...mujhe kuch acha nhi lgg rha..plss mujhe apne sath le jao..(in a cracked voice)

KARTIK:(trying to calm her) naira
...baby just relax...kya ho gya..abhi toh bss 2 ghante hue h..tumhari tabiyat thik nhi h kya...kya hua bachaa...

NAIRA:(she told about how aditya tried to touch her inappropriately) Kartik..mujhe usse ache vibes nhi aa rhe...I need u kartik...pl.ss..m.ujhe..le...Ja.o...n. hi..r.hn.a..ya.ha...pl.ss..(crying silently)

KARTIK:(concerned) shh..bss...bss
..jaan...calm down mera baby...I m coming..mein aa rha hu tumhe lene...plss don't cry...mein bss abhi aa rha hu..tum apni vanity mei hi rhna..okk baby...

Naira hummed and told him to come fast...She cut the call and wiped her tears..Just then, aditya came with a smirk on his face...he locked the door, making naira scared...she was very brave, but right now she wasn't feeling well
...aditya came in, smirking at her..

NAIRA:(trying to act bravely) what nonsense aditya...yeh kya kr rhe ho tum...door kyu lock kiya... don't come near me...(picking up a vase to protect herself)

ADITYA:(laughing and coming near her) ese kese naira...aaj tum nhi rokk skti mujhe...I loved u from the very start, pr tum mujhe avoid krti thi...u chose kartik over me naa...ab dekho mein kese tum dono se tumhara sb kuch chinn lunga...(throwing the vase away, which she was holding and hugging her forcefully) nhi baby... u r only mine...uss kartik ko bhul jao...today i m going to make u mine..(holding her hands to stop her as she was struggling to come out of his grip) vese I got to know u r pregnant...shaadi se phle hi.. not fair baby..u should hv been carrying my child naa...(caressing her belly, pinching it harshly) not kartik's baby...I'll not let this happen..

NAIRA:(punching him on his chest with full force, getting angry as he spoke about her baby) just shut up...sochna bhi mtt...I'll not let anything happen to my baby...(throwing a vase over his head as he fell down due to her punch) stay away from me...I didn't knew u r so cheap that u'll try to molest me...I hate u aditya..

Aditya got up and went behind naira as she was going to open the door...he pulled her back, throwing her on the bed and hovering over her...naira's eyes welled up, feeling disgust as he was kissing her neck madly...she tried her best to get out of his hold, but he was too strong right now...he caressed naira's chest, making her feel disgusting...she couldn't tolerate anyone apart from kartik touching her...she pushed him with full force, slapping him and crying badly...
Naira saw aditya trying to get up, so she immediately opened the door and ran out with full speed...