Part 10

Hey guys,
Let's continue with the next part without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from gayu listening to naira as she told her everything how she met kartik and they fell in love at the first sight, she told about how he cared for her, how he protected her from aditya and their physical intimacy too that she thinks maybe she'll get pregnant...gayu was shocked hearing that so much had happened in a week...

GAYU:(holding her hand) itna kuch ho gya aur tune mujhe nhi btaya...hmari roz phone pr baat hoti thi..atleast itna toh keh deti ki tujhe kisi se pyaar ho gya h...(with tears in her eyes) ab aage ka bhi tu khud hi decide krle...mein kon hoti hu kuch bhi kehne wali..(not looking at her)

NAIRA:(backhugging her, keeping her chin on her shoulder as she turned aside) nhi dii...plss ese mtt bolo...aapko pta h naa what u mean to me...I m sorry...I m very sorry...I know mene aapko hurt kiya h, I should've told u earlier...pr situation hi esi ho gyi thi...mein aapko phone pr nhi bta skti thi sb kuch...I..m..so.r.r.y..dii..i.
..m...s.sor.ryy..(crying heavily)

GAYU:(turning to her and taking her in her embrace) tujhe pta h naa mein tujhse zyada der gussa nhi reh skti...isi baat ka fayda uthaati h tu..(wiping her own tears) chal ab chup hojaa...it's okk baby...nhi hu mein tujhse gussa.. (caressing her hair) bss naira..shh
...bss ab..rona nhi...(wiping her tears and cupping her face) sach sach bta...tum dono sure ho naa.. tu pyaar krti h kartik se...I mean yeh poori life ka sawaal h...

NAIRA:(confidently) hnn dii...I love kartik..hum dono boht pyaar krte h ek dusre se...kartik boht acha h dii...boht khayal rkhta h mera...I feel safe with him..(praising him)

GAYU:(teasing her) hnn...vo toh teri aankhon ki chamak hi bta rhi h ki tu kitna pyaar krti h apne kartik se...(smiling) itni tareef toh kbhi kisi ki nhi ki tune...ab toh milna hi pdega tere kartik se...

Naira blushed and told about his family to her...

GAYU:(smiling) I think I know them...hmare business partners h goenkas..tune phle kyu nhi btaya ki tu kartik goenka ki baat kr rhi h..mein uske papa se personally mil chuki hu...but vo toh boht ache h..i mean he's a kind man...
(assuring her) don't worry...teri khushi se upar kuch nhi h hmare liye...mumma papa ko sahi time aane pr bta denge..i m sure vo mna nhi krenge..

NAIRA:(hugging her) thankuu... thankuu so much dii...(happily) ab finally mujhe light feel ho rha h...
Pr dar bhi h...agr sachmei mein pregnant..(she couldn't speak more)

GAYU:(caressing her face) abhi se kyu itna soch rhi h naira...it's okk naa...agr hua bhi toh it's fine...tu khush h, kartik khush h toh kya problem h...it's your choice..hmm.

Naira nodded and just then she got a call from kartik

Naira nodded and just then she got a call from kartik...gayu read the name and asked her who is kitty...naira told her the truth... she laughed teasing her and went out giving her some privacy to talk to kartik...naira told everything to kartik that gayu is with them...kartik was so happy, he told her that he'll come to meet her at 12 in her room from the balcony...she told that she shares room with gayu...kartik told to convince gayu to let her stay alone for today atleast...naira asked gayu and she agreed happily so that kartik naira can spend sometime with eachother...

At night, kartik came to meet naira...gayu was with naksh today as she made up an excuse...naira hugged kartik tightly, snuggling into him as he came to meet her... she closed the window and brought him to the bed...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) don't worry...gayu dii hmare sath h toh I m sure mumma papa bhi maan jayenge...chotu ko bhi mein kuch time baad bta dungi...(Making him sit on the bed) betho yaha pe...kya hua kartik...itne tensed kyu ho..

KARTIK:(Pulling her in his lap and hugged her waist, caressing her back) aaj jb ghar gya toh dadi boht khush thi mujhe dekhkr...vo boht pyaar krti h mujhse, pr I don't think hmare rishte ko accept kr payengi...unhe acting profession se toh nafrat h jaise... unke according toh ladkiyon ko bss ghar ka kaam aur pati ki sewa krni chahiye...(snuggling into her neck) pta h aaj samarth bhaiya ne gayu bhabhi ke liye stand liya kyuki vo job krna chahti h, pr dadi ne unhe boht daanta...unhe ghar se bahr nikaal diya aur koi kuch nhi keh paaya...I don't want ki hmare sath bhi esa ho..

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) tum kyu itni tension le rhe ho...abhi hum kisi ko kuch nhi btayenge..jb time aayega toh dekha jayega...(kissing his cheeks) I love u baby and i missed u so much...

KARTIK:(kissing her neckline) I missed u too jaan...I love u..(kissing her neck madly) I want u jaan...plss naira..can we do this today..(caressing her breasts and kissing them above her nighty)

NAIRA:(opening the knot of her nighty) I m all yours baby..u don't need to ask...phle plss apna milk pilo...my breasts are heavy..(Removing her nighty)

Kartik nodded and laid her on the bed...he came over her and latched onto her nipples, gulping huge amounts of her milk...naira caressed his hair, letting him have her milk...After sometime, kartik took her in a kiss and removed her panty in between, entering his dick inside her pussy
...they made love for 2 hours, that too without protection as they were so lost in eachother...naira too didn't realized this time and they slept hugging eachother...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: LEAP, aditya's plan, naira visits the doctor...