𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 🛼

Start from the beginning

"The hopes of an entire school are riding on you." Rae wince as she heard those words.

"Hahaha, I'm in danger." She said her hands claps together in front of her.

______

"You know, it was almost easier when they was all rootin' against us." Operetta said and Rae raised her hand up. "Same." Rae said as the team stood on the skating ring.

"All this pressure, It's like deep sea diving." Gilda said holding her head nervously and they all look up to see Robecca by the entrance.

"That's not pressure you feel. That's the energy of every student at Monster High, believing in you." She said and Rae looks at everyone with a nod. "Come on, let's go get you ready."

Rae and the team head to the lockers where Clawdius and Clawd were waiting on them along with Ghulio.

"I want you to know something. No matter what happens out there today, I have never been prouder of a group of monsters in my life." Clawd said and Rae giggles when Draculaura started to get emotional of her boyfriend's speech. "And because of you, because you kept on fighting when everyone told you to give up."

"Every little girl who watches tonight and says, "I want to do that. " Nobody can tell them, "You can't because you're a girl." Robecca said and Rae rubs Operetta's shoulder seeing her as well getting emotional. "What? It's just allergies." She said.

"Now, there's some monsters in the other locker room who wanna make you pay for coming into "the boys' turf." Clawdius said as ge pointed to their opponents locker team. "Are you gonna let them?" He asked making the team shout together no.

"They wanna embarrass you in your own house. Are we going to let them?" Clawd asked and again the team shouts no together with a glare getting angry. "They wanna take that
championship trophy home and put it right next to the Monster High Crest." Clawd said and Ghulio jumps in to ask them.

"No!" The team shout and Clawd points outside. "Now, go out there and play like girls and boys!" He said and the team runs out cheering with smiles, Clawdius pulls his girlfriend before they left.

"What is it?" Rae asked and Clawdius pulls her in for a kiss. "I want you to be safe specially against those guys." He said looking worried and she smiles holding his face.

"I promise to be safe and if I get hurt I'll step out." She said and he nods holding her hands.

"Now, go kick some gargoyle butt and don't let them push you." He said with a smirk and she winks at him. "You got it coach." She said.

"Abbey, Rae, Draculaura, you guys start us off." Clawd said and Rae kiss Clawdius on the cheek.

"Ready?" Rae asked Abbey as they stood together waiting for Draculaura. Abbey gives her a thumbs up confident. "You can't risk putting me out there, it's too important." Rae heard Draculaura say making her frown.

"Gilda, you're in!" Clawd shouts and the three girls went in position, once they heard the horn go off they all skate through the match.

_____

So far everything was going great and Rae gasps as she saw the gargoyle on the floor from Abbey's ice making her jump over him on the last second.

Abbey and Rae high five each other with a smirk, they smile when Gilda shows up beside them. Somehow the gargoyles were in front of them taking the lead, they glare at them when one of the boy breaks the bridge with his fist luckily Abbey made a bridge for them with her ice.

Rae groans when the boy didn't stop there he also broke a part of the entrance making them jump over it. Abbey run pass him with a jump avoiding getting hit and Gilda ducks down when the boy tried to push him it only left Rae now.

"Ah! Slowpoke." Rae said with a smirk as she avoids the hit on the face giving him a two middle fingers which the boy glares at her and hits her again but ends with the same results.

"Nice try, buddy. That one wasn't your best effort." Rae said and didn't notice when the boy had changed his skates into blade destroying a part of her skates making her hit the ground roughly. She looks up with a glare slamming her fist on the ground seeing the boy laugh at her.

_____

Clawdius was wrapping bandages around Rae's hand which she injured when she fell down.

"Now, I get why you always worried about me when I play this game." Clawdius said with a frown but smiles when she looks at him. "You okay? Do you need to come out?" He asked and Rae was about to denied when she saw Draculaura.

"Actually, yeah." Rae said holding her leg and she wince making Clawdius confused. "I can't go, it hurts so baaaaad." She said with a whine and now he was even more confused hearing her at what she likes to call "rich whining" but he understands when Rae pointed her head to Draculaura.

"Oh, Draculaura you're in for Rae!" Clawdius said and Draculaura freak out. "Clawdius, that's crazy. The race is almost over, we can still win!" She said and Clawd stands in front of her with a smile.

"I know." He said and Draculaura looks at her team who give her an encouraging nod, she smiles and joins Operetta and Rochelle.

______

"We did it! We won!" Rae shouts with the team as they cheer for Draculaura as she finish the line. They pose for the cameras after Frank told everyone that tradition should be broken and bring us together, anyway Rae gasps as Heath pushed Clawdius off the stage making him throw the trophy. She jumps off the stage and grabs the trophy landing perfectly on her feet with a smile and looks at Clawdius with a wink.

"Rae?" Rae jumps at her mention of her name and turns around to see Draculaura looking at her with an eyebrow raised pointing to her leg that was "injured"

"Your leg seems fine now." She said and Rae gives her a laugh. "Well, I was feeling a bit tired for a human so give me a break." Rae said and Draculaura hugs her with a laugh.

"Thanks, Rae." She said and Rae smiles at her.

_____

"You did amazing." Clawdius said as the couple head back home together. "And I mean amazing!" He said and Rae laughs as he raised his arms up.

"How about a date to celebrate?" Rae suggested and pulls him down by the shirt that they could be an eye level. "And I'll be wearing that red dress." She whispers making him gulp not noticing that his tail was wagging but Rae did notice making her giggle hugging his arm now.

"Let's get ready and enjoy our alone time." Rae said and Clawdius nods.