Chapter 6: A Whole New World

10300- years later after the second attack of Orgonax:

An older gentleman is running through the city of Bonta, with a Dofus in hand. A Ruby Red Dofus, containing the wakfu of Shiroazaad and Aeri. The old man quickly hops into the shadows of an alleyway, eyeing the entrance suspiciously. He really doesn't have the time nor the patience for this. Not today. He had been through too much trouble to back down now. Footsteps became louder, as he hid in the shadows from his pursuers. The guard were crawling everywhere on high alert. It wouldn't be easy to get out. But thankfully, he never did step down from a challenge like that. 'Grougaloragran will not let these humans have their hands on his siblings Dofus. They must be protected at all costs.' He thought. Grougaloragran looked quite human, minus his dark markings, and overwhelming amount of wakfu, one would've thought he was just a regular human. His eyesight had gone bad, so no one expected an old man like that to steal, what was mistaken as Dragon Dofus, from highly guarded museum located in the heart of Bonta. He leapt in the air, dashing with the momentum given by near by buildings, to quickly get around like a nimble alley Bow-meow. The guards were confused and worried. How could they not find ONE, blind old man? They were supposed to be the elite group. Why would an old man want a Dofus anyway? Unless he was going to sell it to the highest bidder. Grougaloragran was not foolish enough for that, he needed to keep his family safe, until the egg would hatch. Then decide where it would be safe for them to grow. 

He wasn't expecting Dofus Ruby to hatch on the way home. Now he had both an Eliatrope baby, and a dragon baby to take care of, and they were HUNGRY'This is why Grougaloragran doesn't take care of the newly born...' He thought to himself. Landing on the ground, then continuing fleeing by foot. To his unfortune, he attracted a lot of attention from the city's women, especially the older kind. They all wanted to see the cute baby, he had with him. Trying to hide Shiroazaad in the hood of his robes while he kept Aeri in his hands, he attempted to walk away, only to be surrounded by the curious onlookers. Everyone wanted to touch the small baby, see her rosey little cheecks, and small hands. Grougaloragran thought they were more trouble than what they were worth. He wasn't the most talkative type, but even he found it impossible to not answer some of the questions he was given: ;"What is her name?" Asked a thin and tall Osamodas. ;"Aeri." He simply stated. ;"How old is she?" Asked a Sacrier. ;"Just born." He said. The ladies laughed, staring how funny he was. Grougaloragran didn't understand, he had told them the truth, how was it funny? They asked if she was his, he told them she was his little sister, they laughed again, calling him a riot. He would never understand women.

After answering for what seemed like a thousand questions, even though there were closer to twenty, he could finally Relax and exhale. FINALLY some peace and quiet. Until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He glanced behind him, a soldier. He had been found. ;"You." The guard said. "Have you seen an old man with a red Dofus around? It is important that he is captured immediately. Your assistance is greatly appreciated." Grougaloragran sighed. He simply shook his head as an answer. "Understood, thank you for your help citizen." The guard told him, jogging away. Grougal understood he would no longer look like a suspicious old man, but a new father. The Dofus was no more, so for once, he could take his time with getting home to Oma. It was going to be a long Journey