👑Chapter 13 :- ( Comfort )👑

👑Charles Pov👑

Getting held at gun point against your head would be so normal for someone who has years of experience in dealing with criminals and terrorist during their time in Special Forces.

It's not often when you are stuck in a toddler sized body.

" Miguel leave the child immediately "
Michael said.

" Do you think I am a fool ?? I am leaving with this kid and If anyone tries play smart I will put the bullet through the brain - " Miguel said and I could feel my pull-ups were little wet.

I quickly looked and Michael giving him signal.

" Put me down ! " I bite Miguel's hand.

" AHH!! you little brat - " Miguel pointed his gun at me and before he could shoot me Michael swooped me.

BANG!!

" MICHAEL !!! " bullet had grazed Michael arm but he bite down the pain and turned at Miguel.

Before Miguel could do anything Michael shot him with a bullet between his eyes.

Shi* !! !!

" Michael are you ok ? " Marissa asked aiding to his side.

" Just a graze , cuff them up - "
Michael said and I could feel Michael holding me near his chest.

I closed my eyes , I reminded myself that I was still an adult inside.

But my 4 year old self couldn't get that image out of mind.

Image of bullet between Miguel's eyes and blood splattered all over the wall.

" Kiddo , hey your ok " Michael said.

" Sir...I..I think I need a break "
I said.

" We all do , this went terribly wrong "
Michael said.

" Let's get going , Michael we need to patch you up " Marissa said.

" Yeah your right " Michael said.

A few days later.....

After a few days things were going smoothly , Michael and Marissa were preparing for improtant conference meeting that was going to be held
In few days in Washington D.C.

" Charlie we have a new problem on our hand " Michael said.

" What is it ? " I asked.

" Media and public wants to know about health condition of Deputy Secretary of DOD , I am trying to do my best to cover for you but I don't know how long " Michael said.

" Why can't you turn me back into an adult !? I mean haven't you got into touch with Dr Stephan Myers who has the anti-de-aging solution to reverse the effect of Youth Serum ? " I asked.

" According to our sources we have no clue where Dr Stephen Myers is , but we are not going to give up until we find him but for now there's one more thing that we need to talk about "
Michael said.

Ok now that's not a good sign....

" Tell me " I said.

" Only me and Marissa know that who you are but we can't risk anyone else finding out , for rest of the world you are a 4 year old child and during the mission many people questioned about bringing a child into a dangerous place , one of our officers snubbed the Child Care Services -
Michael said.

" - They wanted to know everything about you , we had to make up a story that you are Michael's nephew and your parents are away on business trip so we are looking after you - "
Marissa said.