Reactions #1

A/N: The changes I made on the volumes for this Fic: Ayanokouji Group is alive except for Airi cause she has become one with air.

-The only ones that know that Kiyo and Masumi dating is Kei and Arisu and Ichika, also they been dating after a few months the start of the first year.

-Kiyo saw Kamuro stealing beer at the store and sakayanagi saw it too, but Kiyo challenge her to a game of chess to he doesn't use her as a pawn then from that point shit went good for them.

-Masumi, Arisu are the only ones that know that Kiyo the mastermind of class D and also Kei and Ryuen gang and other people which I won't mention cause I'm lazy. Annnnnd I will make Keisei more reasonable cause why not, Masumi also know some of the white room and know all kiyo's past (so sad she cried), don't worry about the prologue I don't wanna do cringe stuff, Well that's all I can think about of the changes, ENJOY!!!

Kiyo POV

I am in a theater waiting for the next question from so call God, right now I'm sitting besides Arisu and my girlfriend Masumi Kamuro

Soy dois: "Alright now how about a little quiz"

Everyone: "A quiz?"

Soy dois: "Indeed now I will show to you on the screen above me"

Who is Kiyotaka Ayanokouji only current Girlfriend?

A. Masumi Kamuro

B. Suzune Horikita

C. Ibuki Mio

D. Kei Karuizawa

Everyone: "WHATTTTT?!?!?"

Masumi:( oh no)

Kiyo: (aw shit now this is troublesome)

AFC: "NOOOOOOOOOOO SENPAI TAKEEENNNNN!!!!"

The hell

Ayano's harem toolbox except Kei and arisu: ( he's already taken) sad moment's

Ike: "AYANOKOUJI YOU TRAITOR!?!?!?!"

Miyamoshit: "HOW THE HELL CAN HE GET A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE ME!!!!!"

Cause why not

Bitchnohara: "WHY would anyone date a gloomy guy like you"

Kiyogod: "and why would you be dating the class pervert..."

Everybody laughed at bitchnohara and Ike while her/him head was down being embarrassed

Stupid

Fuka: "HAHAHAHAH good one kouhai-kun HAHAHAHA"

Koenji: "HAHAHAHA nice one elevator-boy"

Ayanokouji group, The teachers, alumni, Manabu, tachibana, horikita, hiyori, ichinose, kei, nanase, hosen, and blond shit(nagumo), were trying to suppressed their laugh but failed, sakayanai and Ryuen were just dying in the floor. While masumi the others are just chuckling.

Arisu: "fufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufu i-i can't br-breat...." she passed out

Masumi: "damn it loli kiyot- i-i mean ayanokouji-kun help me revive this doll"

Kiyo: "Sure"

He got up his seat while carrying arisu bridal style to her , masumi is giving back pats to make her grasp and breathe air.

Masumi: "breath, breath you doll"

Arisu: "T-Thank you a-ayanakouji-kun and you too M-Masumi-san "

Masumi: "hmph"