(2/2) Chapter 11 - I mean the kid is seducing

Start from the beginning

"Do you have a lighter?"

He did not answer but gave the lighter to Prince's ex while smoking beside each other. Looks like the other person has something to say but is looking for the right moment and he will not ask anything.

He don't want to know

Kuafah let out the cigarette smoke to the top, looking at the road where the cars were moving, he only got to be in the city till tomorrow evening. After that he will go back to Omgoi...and he does not have much time left with Prince. Not long later, he will go back to being a human that doesn't have the time to sleep, drinking coffee like plain water, becoming someone who doesn't have time to pursue the other person's heart.

Being the person that chases after someone is so painful.

"What's your relationship with Jaochai?"

"..."

"What do you say? Or you didn't answer because you don't know what you are to him"

How dare he, but it's true. He doesn't know what status he's in for Prince. But it's so clear in the feeling that he knows just by looking. It's not necessary to announce to anyone, just need Nong to understand. Then he's okay with everything...but if Nong wants to attach to him, he is then willing to accept as well.

Just that there's something that tells him that it's not the time yet, he should wait for a little.

Just a little.

"It's true that I'm his ex but there isn't a day that I don't love Prince...and I know that one day, he might not be able to stand you. He can't stand being in a nameless status and you don't look like someone who settles down with someone easily"

"Same goes to you right?"

Sincere got stunned for a while because of the sentence from someone who's older than him for almost 10 years.

He knows what kind of person his ex likes. Prince likes someone who's reasonable, someone who's reliable, someone who's ready to handle problems, someone who's able to take care of each other in the long run, someone who's loyal and is able to tell no matter how he sees.

And he's not that kind of person

"You don't know me well to the point you can make a judgment of me"

Sincere look at the man beside him that is putting out the cigarette by throwing it down on the floor and stepping onto it. After that he picks it up in order to throw it away in the trash like no one has ever done that before. He's sure that Prince doesn't like someone based on looks, it might be one of the factors but it's not the factor to decide because at last Prince will choose someone who he's comfortable with the most.

"Then...Can I have Jaochai back?"

"You know something?"

Kuafah look out, there aren't any cars like a few minutes ago and that made a lady wearing short dress cross over recklessly, everything seems normal until there's an orange light flash towards her and she didn't notice it.

"One thing that I'm the owner is my feelings that I give to Prince...and I will treasure it well. That might also means that Prince were never mine"

"..."

"But I belong to Prince"

(BANG!)

The car that swerved to avoid the woman just in time crashed into the postbox. She let out a shriek before dropping down onto the floor in shock, taking a quick step back until the ankle was flipped and the shards of glass that broke cut her.