(3/3) Chapter 3 - Goodbye Gong

"Nong Prince"

"Sawadee krab P'Aou" Prince raised his hand to wai the son of village chief or you can call him aoujun, the children's Hia Aou. He was the one who coordinated the volunteer teachers to come up and work on the mountain, which Prince was grateful for choosing him to do a job that was full of warmth.

"I brought souvenir for you while I was at the city"

"Thank you krab" Prince received the shopping back from him before raising his hands and wai a lot of times. If the adults give you anything here, you have to take it, if not there will be a lot of problems.

"I brought some snacks and soap because I think you might need it"

"I'll just put it in the bathroom for the Phi to use as well." He smiled because he was always in the habit of sharing this with others when he was young. His mother always taught him to save enough money. The jars would then be exchanged at a bank and then donated or bought necessary items for orphanages, old people's homes, or schools on the hills.

Prince grew up with the teachings of his parents who said that he was born as a person who wants to have values, he learn to know how to share.

"Phi?"

"Ah, P'Aou might not know yet we have new voluntary members coming up here. P'Mesa is an engineer, helping take care of the electrical system. P'JJ helps with general work in the village and... "

"I'm Kuafah"

"..." Prince was not sure whether this man is a doctor or a shaman, when he thought of it, he suddenly appeared as if he had vanished in mid-air. His handsome face was indifferent, his eyes clearly showing resentment. The owner is of the height of 186cm. He saw him wearing a gown that he had washed until it was clean and white. He was standing with his hands in pocket, staring into the soul of the son of the village chief, as if ready to fight.

Confused, why need to fight?

"Krab, my name is Aou, I'm in charge of Prince"

Kuafah's eyebrows twitched at the word in charge that the other party emphasized. Heard from Yatong that this person was 29 the same age as him, probably about 6cm shorter than him, tanned with a secondary haircut. He looked like a good worker.

But he doesn't like his face.

"What are you working as over here?"

"A lot of things, the main one being a doctor"

"Hehe" A young man with a tan with muscular muscles, laughing in the throat as if he didn't believe the looks like this, Piercing the ear, there are moles under the eyes, looks like a noble child, who has never been exposed to difficulty can be a doctor.

"Prince, tonight prepare an extra blanket"

"Uhh blankets?"

"Umm...I want to stay overnight at your place"

"Hey! you have your own house"

"I'm always sleep there and I don't see anyone having a problem" Prince gasped. What does he mean by always sleep there? He just climbed up his house once. He wanted to say something but when he saw the eyes of the doctor, he swallowed every word down his throat.

What kind of person so spoiled

"2 male sleep together, what is your problem or what are you thinking?"

"..."

"But it's okay if you are thinking about something. Because there's something :)"

What?! A'doctor

"Uhh...I..."

"Let's go" He grabbed the person with fair skin and red lips, out of the village pavilion. Without taking the shopping back from the son of the village chief. His actions makes the son of the village chief super angry.

"(Thai northern dialect) Who is he, Jaleng?"

"(Thai northern dialect) Teacher Pin's boyfriend" Jaleng, a little boy who's rival with Wee-ah because they are fighting for leader position replied while munching on the snacks that P'Aou brought from the city. At the same time, his eyes also look at Doctor Fa who was grabbing Teacher Pin's hands on their way.

It looks like the drama that the wife of the village chief opens every night.

"Khun!"

"It's P'Fah. Call me P'Fah like how you call A'Sa, A'J including that A'Aou"

"..." The angry voice with the irritated face of the doctor who turned to meet his eyes after dragging almost as far as the canal of the Village, Prince pursed his lips and wondered to himself, why he always use Pom and Khun with him, unlike the others.

"Or if you're using Pom and Khun makes it more special than others, tell me so I won't be upset"

A 19 year old boy who doesn't know what to do with a 29 old man like Doctor Kuafah, lets out a big sigh. He doesn't like to see him angry. But what can he do when he sees that he's in a bad mood. That makes him not want to be playful anymore.

"I'm sorry"

"What are you sorry for?"

"...I'm sorry for not telling you that you're special than others"

Kuafah was taken aback by the words he said with his pleading eyes. He had been through with many women and men. No matter how they begged for something from him, he always refused. The only person he lets beg is Daonuea, which is the brother raised by himself.

But for the person in front...

There's no denying that his heart beats faster than being noticed by the prettiest girl in the pub to treat him drinks and did it in a room alone with her. Kuafah broke their eye contact. A laugh appeared on the face of the voluntary teacher who could have guessed that the other person was blushing.

"Are you blushing?"

"Shut up"

"You are special krab. Specially annoying, specially spoiled and specially whinny"

"..."

Oml

Kuafah did not hesitate to reach out and squeeze the cheeks of a talkative, very diligent child. Everyone in the mountains would go crazy because of Omgoi's heart, who was diligent to spread kindness, bright smiles and warmth. This person is like a warm blanket.

Told you that this person is worried/possessive

"The penalty of making me mad"

"..."

"Prepare an extra blanket tonight"

Uhh Kuafah is the most posessive person in the world

___

Continue 🌱