(3/4) Chapter 10 - It happened in the Audi

The 3 gentlemen are smoking at the balcony after closing all of the lights in the room except for the orange light in front of the door. That's because Prince has already fallen asleep. Nong, who needs to drive almost the whole day plus in the morning, he also went for a family event. He played cards, then finally fell asleep on top of Kuafah's chest. The moment he knew it, he got carried up to sleep on the bed and made the 3 gentlemen smoke outside the balcony.

They have to end the game because the heart of Omgoi completely fell asleep. Not only that, Kuafah are scary like a dog. Once his wife fell asleep he then asked them to get lost immediately. At most they could do is bargain to smoke outside the balcony.

"How's Daonuea?"

"Having fun around the museum and doing internships but it's not a difficult job. There's Kluen there so it's not worrying"

"You're not protective of your Nong anymore?"

"Of course but what can I do? A'Kluen are also one of my Nong"

"Damn" Mesa cheers his glass with Kuafah's glass, lets out the cloudy smoke, watches it disappear together with the wind and never returns...It made him realize that every moment was so special related to the good feelings of today to live on the next day.

"Then how about Prince? Are you going to ask him out or just wait?"

"Just wait for a while, I want Nong to be confident"

"In you?"

"No but himself"

"And you're confident in yourself?"

"A little" The doctor that told himself it would be his last stick for the day but he still couldn't do it. It's a temptation for him, when alcohol slides into his mouth he can't help but to smoke. Once the alcohol kicks in, he starts to think back to the time he kissed Nong's stomach till he moaned out sweetly.

It's refreshing just by thinking about it

"I think our friend is crazy. He's smiling out of blue" JJ shake his head while smiling. That's what it is like when someone is in love.

"What happened to the mark on your neck?"

"We stop by to eat at good view before coming back and saw Prince's ex"

"Since you're making that scary face, is it a male?"

"Hmm"

"Shit, Nong dated a male before. For real?"

"It's real. His looks are not bad too"

"Really?" Kuafah made a stress expression, actually it's not just 'not bad'

"Yea yea. He's good. Looks like he has a better personality than me" He confessed in an irritated manner.

"You lose. That's the conclusion"

"Let's just go to sleep. You're completely losing"

"Lose or not, you should take a look at Nong's neck"

"I salute you, I'm thinking more than just the neck at this point" Mesa imagined under that pajamas of Nong will have many kiss marks and how they did it in the car...don't let him say out the things he's been thinking, pity the nation and religion.

"Does that mean when Nong said that he's going to drink with his friends tomorrow, his ex will be there too?"

"What do you think? Is the old coal still hot?

"Prince doesn't look like he's having any feelings but that kid...he looks like he wants him back" Kuafah said according to what he thought because of the way Prince talked to him, it seems arrogant. He didn't know what he did wrong to Prince that he had to act this way towards him.