9. When you called him a pervert

Start from the beginning

Jungkook: I would do anything for y/n, ma'am. She is a precious girl. Pure and kind hearted.

Mom: Do you like y/n?

Jungkook: (clearly shocked at the sudden question thrown at him) I...I... um...

Taehyung: Yes, he does. I am quite sure about that. He always runs away from girls. In fact, he hates them. But that is not the case with y/n. I have seen his desire to spend time with her.

Mom: Since you saved her life, I think I can help you out with dating her if you want to. I will not put any restrictions, other then the obvious one.

Jungkook: What obvious one?

Mom: You will not have certain physical contacts with her. Even if you both agree to be together, you will not do anything until you are married. You know what I am saying right, Jungkook?

Jungkook: (blushing) I...I do... I do, ma'am.

Mom: But I need to know a bit more about you. Your family, your career goals and so on. The only thing I know about you is when Taehyung told me that his best friend is smart and strong. And... a few other things, but I want to know about you from you.

Jungkook: I look after my father's business and legacy which would be passed on to me. I have re-joined schooling for a break and I happened to meet y/n. And now I...I really like her and can do anything to keep her happy and safe.

Jungkook in his mind: I can't tell anyone about what I really do. They would never let y/n be with me. Forget about helping, they would create barriers for me from reaching her. For that matter I can't even tell y/n about myself. She will get to know eventually, but till then, she would be so deeply rooted in my life that coming out would be impossible for her. She must accept me for who and what I am. Else I have to do it my ways.

Mom: So what is your family like? Who all are there in your family?

Jungkook: Mine is a small family. Just me and my parents. I live here with my cousin, Irene, who also happens to be y/n's best friend. We are all businessmen.

Mom: Oh, what kind of business do you do?

Jungkook: We have sports stores across the world. We have 3 stores right in this town due to the high demand. We will be expanding to the next town shortly.

Mom: Oh, that's great.

Taehyung: Why do you hate girls?

Jungkook: (glaring at him) I don't think we need to know about that right now.

Just then you screamed out loud. Everyone had their attention diverted and went straight to your room. You sat up on the bed and were crying. Your mom entered.

Mom: Why are you crying y/n? What happened? You are safe at home baby.

You: What happened to me? Where was I? How did I come here?

Mom: You were getting kidnapped, but Jungkook saved you.

Your eyes darted at Jungkook who was looking away to avoid your eyes. Taehyung came up to you and whispered in your ears.

Taehyung: Don't be mean to Jungkook. He fought for your safety. If it was not for him, we don't know what would have happened to you. Be good to him henceforth. He really cares for you y/n.

Then they spoke to you for some more time and left you and Jungkook in the room. You felt terrible for the way you have always behaved with him. He was just looking at you with a calm gaze. You stood up from your bed and ran to him. The next thing you know is that you hugged him. He didn't expect that from you, but then he hugged you back. 

You had hugged him in a gentle, friendly hug. But you felt that his hug was more than a normal friendly hug. He pulled you closer to him and hugged you as if his life depended on you. You could also feel him smell your hair and shoulders. You couldn't understand what you were feeling, but you knew that you liked it. You tried to hug him back with the same intensity, but you couldn't.

You: Jung...Jungkook...

Jungkook: (with his eyes closed) hmm...

You: I...I think you sh...should let go of me now...

Jungkook gave you a quick tight squeeze and pulled away smiling at you.

Jungkook: That was blissful. We should do that more often...

You: What?

Jungkook: hugging...

You: Oh, shut up, pervert.

You were about to push him and so your hands reached for his chest. But before you could push, he held your wrists and pinned your hands behind your back. He held both your hands with his one hand and he used his other hand to pull you closer by your waist, if that is possible. Now you were both in extreme proximity. Your bodies pressed against each other. Though you both maintained strong eye contact, you could feel yourself getting weaker in his hold. You felt your knees were giving up and you needed his support to stand still. He then leaned in to your ears and spoke.

Jungkook: (in a raspy voice, close to your ears) I am not a pervert, y/n. But if I be one, then it will only be for you. I never found girls interesting, but you make me go crazy. I am also trying to figure out what is happening to me, so don't ever call me that again. If you do, I will show you what a pervert really means.

He released your hands and backed away a bit, but you were too shocked to even move. You were in the same position, with hands behind your back, trying to understand what exactly he meant when he said that to you. He saw your face and spoke again.

Jungkook: Don't think much about what I told you right now, y/n. Just know that no one goes around calling me such names. I don't like it. You will be the only exception, but later. Now you need to rest. You almost got kidnapped, remember?

He was about to exit your room, when you spoke.

You: I wasn't fully unconscious. I did hear a few things...

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock. And he started thinking in his mind. What exactly did she hear? Was it about me talking to Suga hyung, or vice versa? Did she realize that I am not the normal next-door boy?

Jungkook: What? You heard them talk?

You: Yes. I heard them talk... talk about me to someone on call, I guess...