Unrequited

For a year now, Zayn and Liam haven't felt the spark in their relationship like a normal couple should. Their unhappiness goes unseen by others around them, and they feel as if their relationship can't go any further down the gutter. And of course, they would break up with each other, but there is one massively small problem.

They're engaged.

If it wasn't for Zayns doubt of asking for the ring back and having no place to stay, he would have told Liam how he felt a long time ago. And if Liam hadn't of had an incessant need to be married because he hated the idea of being alone, he would have kicked Zayn out too.

And alas, their fears bind them together and their relationship dwindles further and further down into a pit of hopelessness.

But when they both try to search for other people behind one another's back and find themselves on the same dating site, will they realise that they aren't starting to love complete strangers, but instead, learning to fall for one another all over again?

CAST:

Zayn Malik - Himself

Liam Payne - Himself

WARNING:

This story may contain elements of violence, drug abuse and themes of a sexual nature. This story will also contain heavy themes of homosexuality. If you are uncomfortable with any of the above, please use your own judgment to decide whether you continue to read from this point on.

DISCLAIMER:

Please do not affiliate any of the characters and the actions they decide to commit in this story with the real celebrities. The story will base lightly on the conspiracy of Ziam (the shipping of members Zayn Malik and Liam Payne from One Direction). Please do not read further if you do not believe in this ship or if you believe in Zerrie or sophiam  (Including any other ships that involve Zayn or Liam - on the exception of the other guys), or if you get offended easily by Ships. I do not have time to listen to whatever is about to fall from your mouth and appear on my screen, or anyone elses. All other ships are welcome.