Chapter Six The demonic Arm

Start from the beginning

While thinking Lan Zhan shifted the song into rest and Hua Ying followed without thinking of it as he continued to think this matter over, if he was supposed to receive a soul in the recent years or was this something else.

While playing the off-tune flute, he suddenly thought of his spiritual guardian Chenqing, how he missed her, not a mistake was made but the sound was horrible to hear even to his ears.

Lan Qiren suddenly sat up straight and grabbed Hua Ying's robe, stop playing, get out, get out stop.... shouted Lan Qiren hoarsely before Hua Ying waved his hand and put the old man to sleep and finally turned his full attention towards the arm. After putting Lan Qiren to sleep and playing rest a couple of times the arm finally ceased it's battle at the last echo of Wangi's string the Mingshi doors opened and Hua Ying sat in a lotus position and changed to his female from and to everyone it looked as though he was meditating but in actual fact, he was healing those that were attacked by the dark energy. One by one the elders woke and got up with the help of the disciples, Hua Ying finished and opened his eyes to find Lan Zhan along with Lan Sizhui next to him holding Lan Qiren.

I just put him to sleep don't worry and I have healed him he should be awake within two days said Hua Ying as he got up the world started spinning and he heard Lan Qingheng-Jun and Mo Xuanyu call for him before he heard and saw nothing more. That evening he woke up and found himself in the cold cave.

Why do we keep meeting like this said Lan Qingheng-Jun as he saw Hua Ying awake

If I remember correctly, I was on deaths door the first time, the elders? Asked Hua Ying as he tried sitting up

They are fine and resting, you gave A-Yu a scare luckily, he had the sense to come fetch me said Lan Qingheng-Jun

Where is my A-Yu said Hua Ying sitting up and realizing he was still in his female form

He is with Lan Sizhui said Lan Zhan coming in.

Hua Ying then called for one of his wraith butterflies not caring who saw whispered a message and sent it off

Sending it to A-Yu? asked Lan Qingheng-Jun

I have to otherwise he will stress said Hua Ying as he got dressed

You parents were here. Said Lan Qingheng-Jun

Well, I am in trouble groaned Hua Ying ass he threw himself on the bed again and covered his face.

Not so much but you are ordered to return home and give an account said Lan Qingheng-Jun

I don't even know what is happening, I will leave now. Father watch A-Yu he might just come here while I am away let him know, a promise is a promise he will understand.

I will do so said Lan Qingheng-Jun as Hua Ying scattered into his butterflies and they flew out the cave.

Paradise Manor

A-Ying, I was so worried when the first came and told us what happened said Xie Lian as he hugged his son.

Little demon you haven't recovered enough, and you still did... what happened asked Hua Cheng

The elders were trying to call on the arms spirit and it attacked them, when I entered it gave me respect, once Lan Zhan and I played rest I healed those that were infected by the darkness and healed them of their injuries explained Hua Ying

Wang Fang said to take these said Xie Lian as he handed a pull bottle of pills, four three times a day, it will help restore you.

Thank you, mother said Hua Ying, I should head back now then scattered