𝖲𝖧𝖤 𝖳𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖣 - 𝟢𝟣

"Irina, did you fix out copies of the papers I assigned you?" Karasuma asked jelavic, as she was watching "never have I ever" very closely on her phone, that was set up on karasuma's bag. "Oh, uhm. Yes?" Irina said, lying horribly as she always did, she couldn't fool karasuma even if she tried, so she didn't know why she did. He takes his job oddly serious for someone who makes 0 progress.

"Okay fine, I didn't. Sorry, got distracted."
"It's fine, Rina. just prevent it from happening again in the future"
"Anything for you, darling."
"Irina stop, that's not cute nor is it seductive, get better."
"How could you Insult my skills, you bitch"
"Says the one who's quite literally known as "professor bitch"."
"Fuck you."
"How hard?"
"Flirtings my thing!"
"I was trying it out, god. Looks like it worked though, look at your face. Didn't know someone could red-up that quickly. That wouldn't be useful as an Assassin, get it fixed."

Irina and karasuma were just going at it, going from work talk, to flirting, to insulting and flirting again. The kids were often amused by the two teachers, they were always so interesting when they interacted and it always pulled the kids in, like a series.
"Look at them go. They don't stop, eh?" Nakamura said as she ate her lunch near the office, standing in front of the slightly cracked open wooden door where the teachers would head for lunch, lunch breaks were always fun for the kids.

"I mean, unrelated, but I get why Professor bitch has a thing for Mr. Karasuma" Meg whispered "Yeah, no kidding. he's attractive, he's fit, he's strong, he's smart, and he's an Assassin, what's not to love about him?" Kayano added "Well, one thing you could dislike about him is his love for work. He would marry his job if he could. He's so blind to love." Karma added, he always knew how to bring the mood down, but he wasn't lying thats for sure. "Not to add, but he also looks better when his hair is gelled up to look like kuroo's hair from HQ... it doesn't do him well, he needs to keep his hair down." Karma added "True. But that's besides the point. If you hadn't noticed! Karas-" kayano got cut off by Karasuma and Irina's blank staring eyes that would often scare the kids away.

"Yo, what's up with the stare? What did we do wrong this time? Do yall have staring problems? All were doing is watching a few barely middle aged teachers flirting. I recommend you do it sometime." - karma

"Alright Karma, no need for the long explanation, you talk to much. We just would have been less.. adult-y if we had noticed you guys were there." - Karasuma

"Yeah Karma, what the man said!" - Irina

"Oh hush up." - karasuma

"Anyways, why are you guys flirting so loudly anyways? We've been here some time and you haven't addressed that."
Karma knew they weren't flirting, in romantic terms anyways, more out of spite. He would call it as "flirting" to make them upset though, made him feel some type of pleasure (not that way, he's a child, relax."

"Because I wanted to use Irina attempt against her, as because she didn't do what I asked her to do and it's very important that she does." - karasuma

"Why couldn't you do it!" - Irina

"Because I've done all that I were suppose to, and now it's your turn. But of course, you failed to do so." - Karasuma

"What ya gonna do? Punish me?" - Irina said, hoping to raise a bar or 2 on karasumas scale of hornyness.

"Yes I am. Your punshiment should be me letting the kids kill you. And if they fail I will do it."
Karasuma joked, it was hard to tell though, he wasn't one for jokes, so whenever he made one, it was hard to notice or see if someone should laugh or not. In this case, the kids were both scared and ready for it.

"KILL yourself." - Irina

"Awh, the death threats are only so overbearing, dear irina..." karasuma teased, but then came back to reality after blushing irina out, and said "Only if you do it first, honey."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N - FIRST EPISODE OF THIS STUPID BOOK I STARTED FOR FUN.. ON A TUESDAY. HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOYED IF THIS EVEN REACHES ANYBODY😭😭 IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES.. THATS TO BAD, DONT FEEL LIKE FIXING EM