Chapter 5

Levi's p.o.v

The pregnancy is nearing a end, Petra should be due any day now. Her and Eren have picked a name, Skyler. Its actually isn't that bad.

its just me and Petra in tonight, hanji and Eren went out to a party, they've been gone a hour and are probably already drunk out of there minds. Petra's really quite tonight.

we just sat in and are watching a movie. About 30 minutes into the movie things got serious.

"em Levi?" Petra spoke up. "yeah?"

"think you can take me to the hospital?" she asked.

I suppose, why anyway?"

"I've been counting these pains, and there coming every 7 minutes, I'm in labour." she turned and I got a good look at her face, she was hot, flushed and sweating with tears in her eyes.

"Jesus why didn't you tell me the first time you got a contraction! " I shot up and helped her up.

"I'm sorry- ahh!" she screamed.

"don't worry I'm gonna get you and our baby to safety." I walked her out. "rrr its Eren's baby! "she growled.

-

when we arrived at the hospital she was given a room, We were still fighting about the Eren thing though and who's the father. She was also screaming in pain.

"H-Have you tried calling Eren again?" She breathed heavily. "I need the father here!"

"The father is here! Ok! I'm all you got and need right now!" I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch me! I don't know you I need eren!" She snapped.

"Just then the nurse came in, right Petra lets have a baby." she smiled and opened up Petra's legs.

"Fine then, I'm gonna go." I walked to the door.

"Levi!" She called in pain. "I need you.."

I looked back and she was looking scared, I couldn't leave her, with all the fights we had I still love her. I ran back and grabbed her hand, she began squeezing it.

"Don't worry I'm here, I'm not going away." I kissed her hand.

"T-thank you." She tried to smile.

"Ok now push!" The nurse spoke.

--

About a hour later it was all over, Petra was asleep leaving me with the baby.

I held her in my arms for ages, I didn't want to let her go, cause soon I know Eren with come and declare her his. She had no features of me or him, just her golden eyes.

"Levi?" Petra woke up.

I looked over and she was awake and calm. I sat up in my chair with the baby in my arms.

"Hey how you doing?" I asked.

"I'm really tired.." she smiled.

"You can go back to sleep if you want. I've got things covered here." I replied quietly.

"Levi..i just remembered we had a argument..you wanted paternity test didn't you...?" She yawned.

"Well yeah I did, but we don't need to talk about that right now."

"I'll get you one...to put your mind at rest.."

"Honest?" My eyes perked up. she nodded. "and if she's mine?"

"I don't know from there I just wanna sleep..." She fell back asleep.

Finally, soon I'll have my answers.