Chapter 1

Levi's p.o.v

I live in a house in Germany with my mates Eren, hanji and Petra. I'm in love with Petra, I love her so much, so doesn't know nor does anyone. It's a crazy house, because hanji is fucking mental. Erens messy and a shitty brat. then there's Petra, she's perfect in anyway.

--- morning ---

"Leviiiii breakfast!" Hanji sang from downstairs.

"Fuck off.." I mutter into my pillow. I then finally emerged and got up, i went stumbling down stairs in my blue Pyjamas.

"Morning.." I growled and sat down at the table.

"Morning Levi" Petra smiled at me. "coffee?"

"Yeah thanks" I yawned. She poured me a cup of coffee and gave It to me. I love her coffee.

Next thing everyone here's loud footsteps coming this way. in comes eren. messy as hell like always.

He plonked down at the table. "morning..." he yawned into his hand and stretch.

"Morning eren" Petra went over and kissed him.

I forgot to mention, Eren and Petra are together, which is fucking perfect for me! I have to see them happy every single day!

"You alright Levi? Your eyes are twitching" hanji asked.

"Huh?! Yeah I'm fine!" i said under my breath.

"hmmmmmm ok shorty" she sang.

we sat ate are breakfast, petra and eren were all lovely dovey whist i ate, made me sick to my stomach. As i went to leave the door hanji then grabbed my arm and pulled me to her ear.

"whats going on with you? ooh is someone in love with someone they can't have?" she giggled right into my ear drum.

"what are you talking about- of course not! i dont fall in love!" i hid my face, somehow i could tell i was turning red.

"huh...im watching you very closely" she then skipped away happily.

Damn her.

I came back out of my room after I was dressed, I sat on the couch watching the news when Eren came and sat beside me.

"God valentines day is coming up and I don't know what to do.." Eren sang in a mood.

"Why are you telling me?"

"Because I need help! I'm not asking hanji she'll end up with a hot air balloon or something again!"

"Well I'm not helping"

"Please~" he begged.

"I'm not helping a brat like you who's with the one I love- I mean fuck no go ask hanji"

"Your no fun~" he got up and left.

Jeez I'm never gonna do anything for him, and I mean that!

Next thing Petra came in and sat beside me. "Levi I want to talk to you"

"Eh em sure go ahead."

"Well I've noticed that you've been distracted lately and there was only possibility that I thought of."

"Which is?"

"Your in love with hanji!" She smiled.

"Are you fucking out of your mind!" I snapped. "I would never even let her into my mind! let alone heart!"

Her face had changed to scared. "I-I'm sorry. I'll go."

"No wait Petra I'm sorry I didn't mean it." I called after her but she left anyway.

God I'm a bad guy.