Chapter 2

Levi's p.o.v

It's valentines day..god help me. Hanji will get me chocolates and flowers like every year and Petra and eren will be going out.

-- 8:30 --

Petra and eren decided to stay in tonight. the three of us sat in the living room.

"Em Levi?" Eren began.

"What?"

"You think you can let me as Petra have some alone time, I mean it is valentines day"

"No, I live here, it's my living room to, you aren't happy then you move eren!"

"Jesus Levi calm down!" Eren snapped.

"Don't you get mad at me!"

"Why not! Your the one starting up all of a sudden!" We were now face to face standing up.

"Hey guys don't fight!" Petra spoke. She stood in the middle of us.

"Petra don't stand up for him!" Eren said and shoved her to the side, she ended up falling over the table.

"Eren you bastard!" I cursed and punched him to the ground. I picked him up by his shirt. "don't you even lay a finger on her like that again"

He punched me and he got up. "jeez, Petra come on let's go" he said.

She shocked her head. "I'm not going anywhere with you.."

"Fine then! When you see sense I'll be waiting." he stormed out the flat and left.

It was just me and Petra in silence on the floor. she made the first move, "Levi are you ok?" She ran over and held my face.

I shook my head. "I can't go on like this.."

"Like what?"

"Living a lie"

"Huh?"

I looked up into her eyes. "I love you Petra! It kills me to see you with eren! I want to Always be with you!"

"Levi.." she teared up.

"I know I've just thrown this on you, but I couldn't keep quiet much longer. you needed to know"

"But eren-"

"Is a dick, come to me, I'll protect you." I interrupted.

"Levi I can't..-"

"You won't know unless you try." I took her hand. "wanna try?"

"No! I can't! I'm with eren! It can only be him!" She gasped in anger.

"But he's not right for you!"

"I don't care! I can't be with you!"

"Then try!" I grabbed her arms and kissed her.

"Let me g-" she gave in and kissed me back, we then made are way to the bedroom.