Chapter 12

A clear and crisp footsteps resorrounded inside the dark warehouse. A shiny and pointed shoe appeared.

“ This must be it. ”

A somewhat childish but cold voice sounded. Cahllen stretched his small hands tearing the package’s cover apart. Moragan Tavern has always been excellent when it comes to serving their customers. The package he has been looking after for was sent in just an hour after he made the call.

The four year old child stared at a shiny stone in his hands. It was a diamond shaped glass like stone that emits a brilliant color like that of a rainbow.

“ Appraisal. ”

His pupils turned into golden reptilian eyes. Appraisal was one of the skills he accidentally learned. Just like his ability to see the status window of everyone, he can also apprise items raging from ordinary to Magicules.

Magicules, Just like the word itself, it involves magic. Items like that are rare and usually only appears in a Gate or formed naturally by the surrounding magic in the air. Magicules contains a large amount of Magi, a mysterious and destructive power. Magicules also has another name ‘ Magi Artifacts ’.

A high leveled Magicule can develop its own conscious and form, and has the ability to choice its own owner.

One of the best example of that is the shiny stone in Cahllen’s hands. Each Magicules has their own abilities.

‘ Magenda’s Tears ’

It was formed naturally by the surrounding magi in the air. The forming of Magicules naturally rarely happens. Though people have yet to find it's true value and use right now, it is still considered as a treasure because of it's naturally beautiful and magical appearance.

Magenda’s Tears is a high leveled Magicule which means it has its own form. It has the ability to change it's masters appearance and age. Which Cahllen desperately needs right now, with it he can freely go in and out of the estate without being noticed, besides Magenda’s Tears is the perfect mask he needed as an Assassin.

“ Magenda! Come! ”

He shouted while raising the stone high up. The wind whistled, shadows danced inside the dark and empty warehouse. The Stone shone brightly accompanied by faint whispers.

“ Who? ”

“ Who dare’s to disturb my slumber? ”

With that a humanoid figure faintly formed. Cahllen watched as the figure completely emerged in front of him.

A 10 year old child appeared, with long fiery hair. His blood colored eyes arrogantly glanced at Cahllen while snorting.

“ Human! You actually dare to call this lord’s name casually?! ”