Chapter 4

I'm very fine noww “ [ I'm very fine now ]

Cahll smiled while staring at the stoic face child.

“ Good. ”

The six year old child nodded his head, while glancing at Cahllen. He bluntly left after making sure everything was right.

Pwuhaha!

Cahll boldly laughed after seeing the child’s fleeing figure, Cute. (〃^ω^〃)

“ 𝘖𝘸𝘸! ”

Cahllen clutched his bandaged head. He wiped the tears threatening to fall. He still cannot fully control fully control his new body. It will take a lot of time to adapt.

Knock...

Young master. ”

A knock sounded as the door softly opened. A young maid came in to bring food. The woman was obviously taller and stronger than any of her peers. Of course it was as expected. The Wolver Family consist of monsters. Whether it'll be the servants or not, they'll all monsters among their peers.

No ordinary people will work under the Wolver Family's name. Not unless of course they're stupid. The Wolver Family was both engage in politics and industry. A family of Assassin's, Yep, The Family was composed of Assassin's.

They make their living by harvesting thousands of lives. Of course, they'll still earn still earn money without killing anyone. It was just a pastime, that was why people deemed them as ‘ The Harbingers. ’

The maid placed the tray noiselessly and handed him a bowl of porridge. For an Assassin, Silence is a must. Every move not only contains dangerous strength but also precise control. He glanced at the maids footwork and compared it to his.

Easier than mine

He stired the porridge and saw the leaving figure of the maid. Truly worthy of the Wolver Family. Though the maids level isn't really considered amazing, They are still stronger than an average Assassin.