"Hi." Harry replies back. That wasn't meant for him particularly, but okay.

More silence.

Harlow clears her throat, "Let's get to know each other."

"Baby I know you already." Niall turns away from the bubbles and nuzzles his head into Harlow's neck.

"I know, but I mean I don't know Harry that well, and Noelle doesn't know you very well, so let's talk. Who knows, maybe even Harry might learn more about you today." She rests her head on top of his. He mumbles something into her ear and lifts his head back up.

"We can play two truths and a lie." I suggest.

"Oo! That's perfect." Harlow rotates her head again and takes another sip from her glass.

"How do you play?" Harry finally speaks.

"What? Have you never played this game?" I focus on him.

"No."

"Well, you just say two truths and a lie about yourself and people have to guess which one is the lie." I use my pinky to pop a bubble near me.

"I'll start," Harlow already has hers, "I'm a non-vegetarian, I played American football in grade school, and my favorite color's teal."

Of course I already know, but the point is one of them answer, so I keep swishing the water sitting around me. I twirl the end of one of my braids, making it damp.

"I'm gonna go with American football." Niall scratches behind his ear.

"Same." Harry keeps his gaze between me and Harlow.

"You both suck. It was the color one." Harlow lets her shoulders dip out of disappointment.

"You actually played American football? With the shoulder pads and helmet and all?" Niall turns abruptly to her, creating a gap between the two of them.

Har nods, an immediate smile spreading on her lips when Niall's jaw physically drops. I think he's having a hard time picturing her in all that gear, because she's so delicate and warm normally. So picturing an even more delicate and tiny Harlow in a football uniform is difficult for him. I let myself chuckle a little too after Niall's jaw is still dropped after ten seconds. I notice Harry's face lighten too.

"Me next." Half of a giggle coats those words. "I like white wine, I hate spring, and my favorite dessert are beignets."

"The spring one." Niall takes a sip of his whiskey.

"White wine."

My eyes flicker to Harry. With what's left of my laugh, I say, "Yeah. Mhm, yeah that's right."

I blink a few times and glance between Niall and Harlow, but every time I allow myself a peek at Harry, he's toying with his lip and looking up at me. It feels like the water is moving around him, not the other way around. Blue light cloaks him beautifully, and I've now just noticed he's entirely inked. There are very few spots on his chest that aren't tattooed. The most prominent one is a big moth in the center of his chest. I take a look at Niall, but he only has one on his shoulder. Maybe it's a Harry thing.

"I'll get us some more drinks. Who's up for some 1942 whiskey?" Harlow suggests, water dripping from her bright blue bikini as she rises from the water.

"No need, I got it." Zayn's voice makes my head jerk over my shoulder.

I quickly glance at Harlow, who's still standing, but she just shrugs. I don't even look at Niall or Harry, I just step out of the water and grab my towel. As I'm wrapping it around myself, Zayn stands in front of me.