39

"Ryan is the same as them, but he just doesn't talk, how come?" Ron said softly to Hermione who yawned. "it's unclear why some talk and others don't. Their condition is very complex and it is different for each individual. You just have to learn each one, differently." Hermione said and Ron gave a nod. "Get some rest, love."

It took a week to get the court date set up for Hermione and Ron. It wouldn't have took so long, but the girls, Narcissa and Bellatrix wanted to throw a small celebration for the young couple and wouldn't take no for an answer. They pretty much had a wedding ceremony in the back yard of the apartment complex before they went to the court house to make it official. Hermione loved her morning with her new, very large family. She grown to love Bellatrix lot of children and wasn't expecting the small gift Faith shoved into her hand. Faith stood a little uncomfortable in some fluffy dress. Hermione smiled and patted her leg. Faith nodded and let Ron pick her up and sat her down on her leg. Hermione slowly opened the box and smiled. It was just a simple sliver bracelet, but it meant a lot to the woman who let her soon to be husband put it on her wrist. "Thank you, Faith. It's very pretty." Hermione said and Faith smiled, just a little. "You also look pretty." Ron said and she turned to look at him. She pulled on the fluffy part. "No like this." She frowned and Ron held out his hand. "Let's find your a dress you like then. I'll talk to mommy if she says something. I want you comfortable." Ron said. After a pause, Faith took his hand and Ron walked out the living room with Faith.

Narcissa was next to come find Hermione, before they would leave, along side her sister, Bellatrix. Narcissa held up a very old looking necklace, that Hermione slowly put her hand on to get a better look. "What's this?" She asked. "Something I've been holding onto since I got married, it belonged to the family for some time." Narcissa said. It didn't at all take Hermione long to understand it was a family heirloom. "You both have daughters..." Hermione said. "This is true. However, it's yours now. I know...history had happened." Narcissa said. "But you have became our family, Hermione." Bellatrix said. Hermione really didn't know what else to say, but allowed Narcissa to put the necklace on her. Hermione gave both of them a hug. Hermione had found a family in them, a very large one and the past was the past and she as happy. "Thank you." She smiled. "Your welcome. Go! I don't want to see you back until Monday!" Narcissa said.

Harry eased back down on the bed later that night. Harry wasn't feeling good. He had his chemotherapy that morning and kept getting woke up for that reason or this and he was a little crappy. He had already fussed to just about everybody in the house and had to keep apologizing to Draco. He felt awful for going off on Draco earlier, but nobody seemed to understand he just wanted to sleep.
Harry felt a light kiss on his cheek. "I love you.." Draco said softly. "I love you too, Draco. I'm sorry...I got upset." Harry said. "Harry, it's okay. I didn't mean to keep awaking you up...I just ... Got scared." Draco whispered and Harry locked his arm around Draco to pull him close. "I know, and that's why I feel like a shit head. I shouldn't have got angry at you. You've been through so much and I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to upset you. It doesn't matter about me, I just need you to be okay." Harry said and Draco was quick to shake his head. "I also know your body is going through hell to make itself better. I should know it let you sleep and not be bad. I'm not...trying to be bad, I'm so sorry I woke you up." Draco frowned. "You are not bad. I am sorry I got you thinking you have done something bad." Harry said, placing a very light kiss on Draco's lips. Draco paused. It was odd to kiss, almost uncomfortable. He was used to Harry touches and being close, but kissing wasn't coming back like it should be. Harry just gave a light kiss to his forehead. "I love you, Draco. I love you and our babies." Harry said and Draco opened his mouth to speak but Harry shook his head. "Our babies. That is what you tell yourself. Understood?" Harry said and after a pause, Draco slowly nodded.

Narcissa went to check on them, and the baby. Phoenix was sitting on his bottom in his crib. He turned his little head when Narcissa opened the door. He giggled and Reached out for her. He had been a good baby and let Harry and Draco rest, but now was his time for attention. Narcissa smiled and walked over to the crib and picked the baby up. Phoenix nuzzled to her chest as she pulled the blanket over the couple in the bed and turned off the lamp.
She put Phoenix on her hip and walked out of the bedroom, leaving the young couple to sleep.
Henry ruffled his crazy brown hair and Phoenix giggled out. "I assumed the boys are resting?" Henry asked. "They are. Do you mind if we keep him tonight? Harry was...very annoyed today I heard." She frowned. "He wasn't feeling very well. Of course I don't mind to keep little man. Sophia is waking up anyway. Maybe she'll keep him company!" Henry said, taking Phoenix form his want to be wife, but because of stuff in a different world, he couldn't marry her. He was going to get them weeding bands. Even if it wasn't on paper, the world could think they were married.