Getting Banned

Gregory looked at Sun and then back at the Freddy-thing. Sun was on the desk at this point. And as soon as Gregory took the card, everything went dark. A few things were indeed lit. Things such as the stars and a moon or two were left on. Wasn't enough to consider it as "Lights On" but, it was enough to see partly.

Sun began to yell at you and Gregory saying that he warned us and that the lights needed to turn on. He gripped his face-place and screamed; almost as if he was in complete pain. He fell backwards, you wanted to run forwards, but Gregory pulled you away. Soon, a deep chuckle was heard. 

You both saw a head of a crescent moon, a blue night cap, and two red eyes, which said, "Naughty Children. Naughty Children". 

Right, Moon comes out when the lights are off. Is this going to go well? 

Moon jumped onto the counter while saying, "It's past your bedtime. You must be punished."

"Nighty-night~" was the last thing he said before jumping upwards. 

You and Gregory looked at each other with slight fear. You had seen some generators scattered around here and there. You told Gregory that you both would need to find the generators and activate them. The lights should come back on after.

And that's what you did. You went inside the second play-structure, Gregory went to the first. And, eventually, you found all of them. You both had a hard time with Moon chasing after you, mostly Gregory, but still.

When the last switch was flipped, the lights came back on. You and Gregory went to out of the structures, only to be picked up by Sun. Well, he picked up Gregory by the shoulders, but you, he didn't pick up right away. He placed Gregory down and made sure that he wouldn't move. He then brought you outside the Daycare as well. He then seemed to become more stern and said, "Rule-breakers. Rule-Breakers. You are Banned from the daycare."

The next thing he said, scared both you and Gregory. "Security Alert! Security Alert! WOOO WOOO WOOO!" 

Sun shut the doors and you both turned around. The other animatronics were there. When THE HELL did they get there?! Gregory climbed inside of Freddy's stomach. Roxanne came over to you and asked, "Y/N, have you seen a boy around here? He got inside somehow and we need to.....give him to Vanessa."

"I haven't seen any other child here."

"Hmm. Right. So, why were you inside the Daycare?"

"I haven't been before and I wanted to see if it was cool or somethin'. It wasn't really."

"Right. Let me know if you see the brat."

"Alright."

Freddy left with the excuse of 'searching for the child' you went with him, so Gregory wasn't alone. And, you didn't know if Roxy and the others would start to hunt you down too. 

"Ugh. What is with her. She's so egotistical."

"Now now Gregory. She may be egotistical, but that's because she has green hair and pronouns." Freddy said to Gregory. You laughed a little. You never really let many people hear you laugh, so it was a complete shock to the two that you had laughed.

They never made a comment on it, but they loved your little laugh. 

Soon enough, the lights go out. Freddy then explains that Moon is allowed to roam the building at the end of each hour. And that he needs to be inside of a re-charge station before the hour is completely over. 

You all left the Daycare, while being watchful. Freddy saw a Re-charge station and went inside of it. At some point Gregory must've seen something because he asked, "What was that?"

Heya! I know, not much of a cliffhanger, but still. I just needed to get this chapter out.

Welp, I hope you have a wonder Day/Night/Evening!

637 Words