Into the Daycare

"Hello Freddy."

"Hello Y/N. How are you?"

"Good. What about you? You kinda malfunctioned a bit during the show today."

"Ah. I'm doing just fine. 

"Who the hell are you?" The child had suddenly spoke.

You introduced yourself. And you also explained why you were there. He laughed a little bit. "Wow. You actually had parents."

"Huh?" Both you and Freddy said at the same time.

"I was living on the streets for ages."

"Oh. Well, I'm sure you would gladly be accepted to live here with us!"

He smiled before saying, "I'd like that."

Soon enough, you all heard footsteps coming from the outside. You went to the window and saw Vanessa. Gregory seemed to be worried or scared of her. You asked him why. He then explained that he doesn't have a guest pass, so he isn't a registered guest like you were. 

Is that why Roxy was beginning to act weird? Huh. Maybe it is. 

Despite Gregory wanting to stay, for right now, all he wanted to do was leave. Just for the time being. You figured that there was only one or two safe places to be. The daycare, or the area below the stage. (I forgot what it was called.)

You decided that you would go to the daycare first. You haven't been there before, but you know of Sun and Moon. And they are aware of you're presents. So, you thought that if you explained why Gregory was there, then they'd let you both stay for a little while. 

You grab Gregory's hand and begin dragging him to the daycare. You told Freddy were you were heading; he seemed alright with that. 

You get to the daycare with Gregory. You looked around for the entrance into the play area. Eventually, you saw a sign above a slide that read, "SLIDE INTO FUN!" 

You went over to it and slightly shoved Gregory down it. You followed soon after; landing in a ball-pit. You had saw that Gregory waited for you.

"Hooo Hooo Hooo!" You looked up after hearing that. You saw Sun on his balcony thing. He then jumped into the ball-pit. 

Hell no. You thought. You and Gregory seemed to have the same idea, get out. Fast.

You and Gregory went as fast as you could. Gregory was walking in front of you. Unlucky. He got picked up by Sun and carried directly out of the pit. You followed, as you didn't want to be picked up by him.

Sun went on and on about playing games or something like that. But the last thing he said confused you. "There is only one rule: keep the lights on. ON. On." 

Why keep the lights off? Is something also wrong with Moon?  You had wondered. You and Gregory tried to move around, but Sun kept following you. It was annoying. You got it, no turning off the lights, but could he just leave you alone? 

Soon enough, you and Gregory had enough. Gregory motioned for you to come closer to him. You came closer and he whispered, 'Let's knock over something. Then see why he wants the lights off.' You thought about it for a little bit before nodding.

Gregory knocked over a tower of block-looking things. Sun panicked and began to try to put it back up. You both took that time to leave. You headed towards the desk. You looked for the light  switch. Gregory ended up pressing something and made a little Freddy head open up.

Sun was telling you how you could into trouble for this; worry clear inside his voice. And having the Freddy thing, wasn't helping.

Heya! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter, you can probably guess what'll happen. If you played the game or seen someone play, that is.

Anyways, Have a great day/night/evening!

620 Words