•Chapter 2•

•Kit's POV•"What does she mean about her parents?" I ask when we get back to our seats

Kit's POV•
"What does she mean about her parents?" I ask when we get back to our seats.

"I don't think I can tell you a lot, it took a lot of time to tell me, how her parents are." He states "her parents aren't the biggest, supporters of her figure skating. Their not very nice people at all." He says shaking his head.

"Oh," I don't know what to say after that, but Athena's name is called over the speakers, and we both instantly look up.

She finishes her routine, and by the happy look on her face. I'm guessing she did good. "Did she do good?" I whisper to Joe. He laughs and nods his head.

Athena's face pops up on the big screen, to announce her scores. "She's the last person to perform, so the podium is next." Joe tells me.

We look up and see that she got a 150.76. I look at her face, and she is getting hugged by I'm assuming her coaches. I notice how it tells you what place she's in.

I have to squint, and I see that she got first place. I look over at Joe he's smiling.

Joe tells me the person that got second place is one of Athena's friends, named Katy Issacs.

I watch as Athena hugs Katy before stepping up onto the first place podium. Her smile noticeable to everyone.

One of the judges placing a medal around her neck, she shakes hands with him.

Everyone holding up their medals for pictures. "Hey let's head to the locker room doors now so we don't get caught up in too many people," Joe tells me. I grab my stuff and follow Joe, throwing away my trash by the door.

It takes like ten minutes for Athena and her friend Katy to come to the locker rooms.

"Joe can you take a picture of me and Katy?" Athena asks he nods. Her and Katy take the photo and she thanks him. "Oh yeah, Katy this is Kit, one of Joes co-stars, and Kit this is Katy one of my best friends." Katy and I shake hands.

"Can we get a photo Athena?" Joe asks. She nods and Joe hands his phone to me.

Once they get a photo, she goes in the locker room, to get changed.