Harry was digging through his closet excitedly, searching for an outfit that he thought would look good for the occassion. He pulled out his favorite pair of jeans, deciding they would work, then finding a basic white t shirt. He looked at it and frowned, deciding he needed a little more than just those two things. He found a long sleeve to put above it, also putting on a set of pearls and smiling down at his outfit, proud of his little self for coming up with such a good outfit.

"Mkay, shower time," Harry mutters to himself

"Mkay, shower time," Harry mutters to himself. He had had a bit of trouble with personal hygiene in the past, and his mum had taught him how to walk through the steps to make sure he got properly clean before the one direction days, and still to this day he quietly talks himself through it.

Harry showers quickly, brushing his teeth, putting deodorant on, and fixing up his hair before putting on his outfit, satisfied with how it looks. By the time he gets downstairs, Glenne just pulls into the garage, Harry unable to hold back an excited little squeal. He not so gracefully races past Jeff, almost knocking the man over who had a bag of ice in his hands.

"H, be careful! I could've dropped this," Jeff said sternly, making the boy slow down.

"Sorry Foof!" Harry shouts, not really sincere as he's trying to get to the front door as fast as possible. He waited at the door like an excited puppy, barely being able to hold himself back as Glenne entered through the door. She knew Harry would be waiting for her, so she opted to not bring any groceries in yet.

"Hi babe! It's about time you woke up!" Glenne said excitedly, getting a peal of giggles from the boy that she instantly cuddled to her.

"Sorry Gi! Was sleepy," Harry said with a little laugh, snuggling into her chest and breathing in her perfume. Typically, Glenne would be bothered by this, but she knows that it's just Harry and he sees her as a maternal figure so it didn't bother her.

Glenne patted his back gently, pressing a kiss to the side of his face. "I know love, you like your sleep huh? Would you be able to be a big helper and bring in the groceries with me?" Glenne bargains, knowing that it's nearly impossible for Harry to say no to her, especially if it's to help her.

"Yeah I'll get them Glenney, don't worry!" Harry says, placing a peck on her cheek before running out to the SUV. Glenne laughs, shaking her head a bit at the boys antics before going to find Jeff to let him know that she found everything they needed for the party, then going out to help Harry.

She couldn't help but let out a loud laugh at the position she finds Harry in. The poor boy had loaded up both his arms of bags of groceries and was attempting to close the tailgate, tongue sticking out as he reached to push the button.

"Harry babe, what are you doing?" Glenne asked, trying not to laugh a this struggle.

"Tryin' to shut this but my arms are too full!" Harry says frustratedly, huffing and pouting up at the door.