Chapter 1

Black P.O.V

*I wake up it was 6AM. I never get up this early. It must been consequence of yesterday's attack.Well when i am awake already, i can get up too*

-God damn i had a weird dream, everithing was dark and blurry, and that voice....i can't remember from where i know that voice. Nahhh maybe it's just my head playing with me
*i walk into bathroom and start brushing my teeth looking myself into mirror. When i heard my phone ringing*

-In this hour? Who call at 6AM?
*i went into bedroom and took my phone. Unknow number? I first look at that number than i answer the phone*

-Hallo?
*I heard male voice from other side*

- White! Are you insane? Why don't you answer on your first number? Do you know how Worried i was bc of  you dumbass
*White? What the heck? I am not white?*

-Who is this?

- White don't mess with me! I am already pissed off on you! You left note that you need to handle soem things and than just dissapeir!!
*Dissapeir? White? Not possible*

- Listen buddi you got wrong number i am not White

-Ayyy White!! Don't mess with me! You give me this number and told me if you don't answer on first 20 Calls, than i need to call you on this number!
*About what this freak talking*

- Listen idk what number that White guy give to you but he give you wrong number!

-White what is got into you?
*I can't this person anymore. I hang off the phone*

-This was weird. Why would White give someon my number? What did he get involved in? No wait, i don't care. It's his problem. Not mine.

*i put the phone down and go back to bathroom, and continue brushing my teeth. My thoughts was all about that phone call. Stop it Black! I told myself as i rinsed my mouth with water.*

-What time is it? *I look at clock* Already 7:30? Wtf why time go that fast?
*i go to bedroom and open wardrobe and pull out my jeans, with shirt and jacket.*

-I look niceeee *i smirk in mirror and grab my phone and keys from motor bike.*

- okay let's go
*i walk out the apartment and lock it. then I went down the stairs and went behind the building where my Motor bike was parked*

-Hello baby. You miss me?
*i sit on the bike and I started the engine and put it in gear and headed for the garage*

*as i was ride i saw strange bike who follow me. just in case, I turned right into an alley I hadn't entered yet. I waited to see will that person go straight ahead or they will follow me. Luckily for me and him he didn't follow me*

-That was close. I am maybe too much paranoid but you can never be careless.

*i said as i go back on my bike and something shine it attracted my attention. I came closer and i saw a button. Button? Fancy, and expensive button.  And it has something red on him. Is that blood?. Poor rich guy who died  here, all that's left of him are the buttons. I went down to took that button it was so familiar but idk where i saw it. Weird*

-I will took it. At least it will look nice on one of my jackets. I will just wash it from blood

*i said and put the button in my pocket as i start engeen and start driving again*

//*At the Garage*//

*I park my bike and get ouf him as i took off my helmet and enter inside. There was already Sean, Yok, Kumpha and Gram*