The Goblin

Before anyone could comment, the film continued.

Flint Marko: (shocked, confused) What was that? What did you just do to him?

Peter Parker: No, no, no. It's okay.

Flint Marko: Did you kill him?

Peter Parker: (holding up his hands) Whoa, listen. I can explain everything. You just have to trust me, please.

Flint Marko: (slowly growing) I don't trust you. I don't know you.

"This is going to end well" murmured Clint, still loud enough for everyone to hear and glare at him. Clint shrunk in his seat until his chin touched his chest.

[In panic, Peter shoots Flint, transporting him to the crypt.]

Flint Marko: (grunting, knocking against the barrier) What is this?

Max Dillon: [to Sandman] You picked the wrong side.

What's he talking about? Was the unasked question circling in everyone's minds

[He looks over to one of the other captives. The Lizard looks and behaves much more vigorously than before. He cackles slightly.]

Max Dillon: (frowning) Connors?

Otto Octavius: Wait... You know this creature?

"He knows him?" Tony asked loudly, causing Pepper to smack him on the back of the head.

Max Dillon: No, no, no, no. Not a creature. A man.

Ned Leeds: Whoa... Same universes.

Max Dillon: Dr. Curt Connors. He was a scientist in Oscorp when I worked there. A brilliant scientist, till he turned himself into a lizard. Then he tried to turn the whole city into lizards. It was crazy.

"Why would someone do that?" Steve asked, while Tony and Bruce seemed to be doing some mental science to figure out how on earth Connors managed to achieve that.

Curt Connors: It wasn't crazy, Max. It was the next step in human evolution.

Ned Leeds: (mouth agape) The dinosaur can talk.

This caused a few shrieks of surprise to come from the audience.

MJ: Lizard.

Ned Leeds: Right.

Curt Connors: Speaking of which, what happened to you? Last I recall, you had bad teeth, glasses, and a comb-over. Did you get a makeover? You know I can give you a real makeover.

Max Dillon: Let me guess. Into a lizard?

Curt Connors: Exactly.

"He's weird," Was the scientific explanation given by Thor for the behavior of Connor.

Flint Marko: Could you two just shut up? (to Ned and MJ) Where are we?

Ned Leeds: It's complicated.

MJ: A wizard's dungeon.

Max Dillon: Wizard's... Wizard's dungeon?

"I dont blame him," Clint said, earning him a glare from Strange and Wong.

MJ: There's no real way to sugarcoat that. It's... literally the dungeon of a wizard.

[Doc Ock nods]