More Drop In

Everyone was confused. Confused was an understatement. Murmurs spread through the theatre, but silence fell as the movie continued.

Peter Parker: [grunting] I am so confused right now.

Tony snorted, receiving a glare from Pepper that promptly shut him up.

[Otto's arms seem to be feeling uneasy.]

Otto Octavius: What's happening?

Iron Spider A.I.: New device detected.

[Peter uses Bluetooth in his armor's interface to link the tentacles to his mind]

Iron Spider A.I.: Pairing new device.

"That's genius," Bruce muttered to himself. Many of the people in the theatre weren't following what was happening but guessed that it was a good thing based on the proud smile Tony was giving the screen.

Otto Octavius: (staring at one of the tentacles) Don't listen to him, you listen to me.

[Peter, having freed his hand, moves it up and down. One of the tentacles follows his movement. The boy chuckles]

Peter Parker: Hey.

This little display made everyone chuckle at the childlike behavior of Peter Parker.

[Peter whistles and waves, and the tentacle does the same. He then mentally grabs another tentacle and uses it to grab the MIT lady's car. She screams in terror. Octavius tries to swing at him but is held in place by his harness, rendered useless by the nanotech. Slowly, the device lifts the vehicle, as well as Peter and Doc Ock, back towards solid ground]

Otto Octavius: (looking around) Hey. (yelling, agitated) Hey! Listen to me! No, not him! Me!

"He has anger issues" Clint stated, causing him to be elbowed by Kate.

[As soon as they're all on the bridge, Parker rips off the car's door, hides the armor, and checks on the administrator.]

Peter Parker: Ma'am, are you okay? Come on, you can still make your flight.

MIT Administrator: (wide-eyed) Peter... You're a hero.

Peter Parker: No. Well, I'm... No, I'm...

MIT Administrator: I'm gonna talk to Admissions about your friends... and I'm gonna talk to them about you.

Peter Parker: No, but, ma'am, this isn't about me.

MIT Administrator: I'm going to talk to them about your friends and you. Okay?

Peter Parker: (smiling) Really?

Tony, after being reminded about Peter not being accepted, was fuming, but quickly calmed down after hearing this, causing Pepper to sigh with relief.

She needed a vacation.

MIT Administrator: And if you keep your noses clean, maybe you'll have a fair shot. (pushing Peter aside, stepping out) Here. Get out of the way. Let me get that man. (to Doc Ock) You. I see you. Come here! That was not okay. Unbelievable.

[She walks away. Peter approaches Otto]

Peter Parker: Who are...

[The scientist, gritting his teeth, swings at him wildly twice. Peter evades the blows easily.]

Peter Parker: Hey! Hey-hey-hey! Until you stop trying to kill me... (showing the holographic device) I'm in control, buddy... of this whole tentacle situation you got going on here. Okay? Now, who are you? What is going on...