⚬ 028

Donghyuck laid stomach down on his bed.

The large room with dark blue walls and white windows left a rather calm touch to the atmosphere, the wooden desk and the chair close by, his silver nightstand where he kept his things.

He scrolled through his phone, not recalling anything of interest coming to his mind, or the fact he wasn't going to the Halloween party either.

A knock at his door made him avert his eyes from the screen, a tiny sigh leaving his lips with a hint of boredom, "Come in."

YangYang popped his head through the doorframe, in his green Slytherin costume, he looked fresh, his black and earthen green robes stopping around his ankles.

His shoeless feet in view, Donghyuck groaned from his place on the bed, "Have we started, I don't know why I feel weird."

YangYang rolled his eyes, "Everyone is downstairs, we have to pick up our guest of honor after all."

The corners of Donghyuck's mouth slowly raised, with a lazy grin he rolled his body on one side, sitting up to come off the bed, fixing the slightly rumbled edge of his blue robes.

The regal house of Ravenclaw.

He grabbed his cauldron candy bag from the edge of his closet door, moving towards the door with a bored expression, YangYang went out of the way, closing the door as he followed the other from behind.

Spending Halloween banned from the university was something that wasn't on Diane's checklist.

Lounging out on the couch, she binged on Netflix movies, once in a moment, changing it up.

When she decided to finally switch in between, she settled on an animal documentary, based on sea creatures and the jungle.

She looked over at the clock on the wall to her left, she rolled her eyes all of a sudden, shifting her position to sip on her cup of ice tea.

By now her friends would be off at campus, celebrating the season while she sat cooped up in her prison-like state.

She huffed, deciding to take another sip before she covered the rest of her body with the blue blanket.

The time ticking away off the clock.

She tried focusing her attention in the TV in-front of her, the show displayed dozens of blue birds on a tree.

Just before she could get up, the doorbell rang, with a frown, she slowly stood up, slipping on her shoes, she opened the door, only to be greeted with the eager faces of her friends.

In shock, she slowly blinked at them before clearing her throat, opening the door a little wider, "Um, what's...going on?"

Donghyuck held up the candy bag, "What's it look like? We're talking you back to my place." She crossed her arms over her chest, "What for?"