Vrushali reluctantly went for doing the tasks assigned to her. On her way she met Dushassan, she saluted him.

Dushassan saw a new face so he couldn't control his curiosity and asked

Dushassan : Who are you

Vrushali : I am vrushali sister of duryodhan charioteer. I am currently serving queen of ang .

Vrushali bowed she was intimidated by this man.

Dushassan grinned

Yukta

The one and only variable in his world.

Variable because he himself didn't know what he wanted from her but he knew it's far from love it's more sinister and ugly.

He once again looked at the women in front of him trembling and covering her eyes if it was her she would have been looking straight into his eyes and smiling with her fake smile. Yeah he knew her ninety percent emotions were fake . Oh wait, there wasn't any emotions in those eyes in first place. He knows his brother has feeling of obsession for her but he didn't. He just want to see her suffer. Her pain, trembling, hopelessness, he wants to see what she will look like when her heart will be ripped and her wings will be crushed. He wants to land her in endless despair and he wanted to be the cause of it. If she falls he wanted to be the one who will break the ladder to initiate her fall. He didn't know what to call this thirst.

He decided to know information about yukta through this girl.

Vrushali first felt sceptical about questions Dushassan kept asking about yukta but she thought this to be the best opportunity to get rid of her and this is how a relationship of benefits formed between them.

Meanwhile yukta was preparing for the court session that was to be held. She need to support draupadi one time as per krishna say as she failed last time. She wasn't bound to promise, no definitely not, she will break a promise if that means any harm to her.

Yukta went to court dressed in a sparkling white lehenga, she wore diamond and quartz as her jewelry. Her veiny hands carried rings . She looked dazzling like a goddess overall. Vrushali was jealous while she dressed her but yukta paid no mind to it. Now she is ready for the game.