Chapter Eight

Vivian's Pov
At first meeting, it came no shock to see my half sister again. She had grown immensely since the last I had saw of her. Her white locks grew, and she had matured deeply. At first she was a little angry with Daemon which I concur. I would have been as well, I just simply told her as it was from one mother to another. My children wanted to learn all they could about the other half of their blood.

I would respect her daughters as she did mine and nothing more and nothing else was said. Told her nothing else has happened between me and Daemon not since years prior. She also was halfway through her third pregnancy, yet they still traveled around on dragons, from place to place as a family it was impressive.

Only one of her daughters had a dragon though, I felt for the youngest. I was more impressed how easily Aurelia opened up to being around new people. She was more then happy to learn old Valyria with her father and twin sitting in his lap with the others. As they bonded, I kept my relationship with Daemon as neutral, we would discuss things.

Matters that happened most banter happening with some arguments before I was kicking him out of my chambers for distributing my peace. The travels, had taken us to one of the inner rule of the seven kingdoms. While Daemon, the twins and the girls explored the varied land. I found myself near some of the many taverns.

It was familiarity to me seeing as I was always around alcohol for days on end. I ducked my head under entry, passing through laughing bodies and drunken smells. I held my breath sliding into one of the stools at the bar, resting my head on my arms. I hadn't had a drink in years since the milk in my breast had dried for the babies.

I flagged over the bartender just asking for a simple jug of wine, to hold me down for now. The next week was gonna be long here.

"I think you are the first lady in here to just come and order a whole jug of wine." I lifted an eyebrow in the direction of the slick like voice speaking to me. At first all that was in my view was the sight of light grayish hair long it flowed from the valley of his neck. His eyes sparkled with silliness. I chug the dark red liquid down quickly, I shook my head a couple times his way.

"I haven't had a drink in years. I forgot the taste, always drinking tea and water. It's more bitter than I remember. And what might you be doing in here at this time?" He lifted his own eyebrow my way.

"Just enjoying a simple drink. I saw you ride into town on one of the large Targaryen dragons yes?" I almost choked on the next sip of my drink, before shaking my head a couple times in amusement looking to the left for a moment clearing my throat.

"Uhm yes passing through like always, I'm uhm.. I'm Vivian yes." I smiled his way holding my hand out for him to take to which he did shaking at my hand with his own smiling my way.

"It's very nice to meet you Vivian. I am Viserria. I come from a new house that recently has taken place in traveling as well. My father thinks it will do some good in getting closer to the house of Targaryen. All day long he argues about court affairs with others at the court of the iron throne it's quite exhausting really." I propped my hand over under my chin listening to him intensely.

"I use to be a handmaiden for the princess. She was favorite always entertaining. I've heard she's grown quite a lot, I sometimes do miss the carefree days, but I made a choice back then." I shook my head a couple times pouring the rest of the wine into the cup drowning it with a quick sigh sliding a few gold coins across the counter towards the bartender.

"Would you like to attend with me on some walks Lord Viserria? I would like to sober up before my children see me this way." A bell like laugh left from his plump lips he stood up offering his arm to me, I carefully took it in my own, allowing for him to lead the way out the tavern.

"You my lady are quite the lightweight, come now I'm sure some air will do you some good." A soft giggle left me patting at his arms a couple times feeling him glance down at me with another chuckle, leading the way down the path.

"Do tell me your hair, it's magnificent."

"It is why you are too kind."

New main character Visierra