You: Harry grinned a little when she said to pull the car out. He hadn't gotten to drive their car too much because apparently they didn't trust him with it. A lot of his friend's parents let him drive their cars though, so he had a ton of practice. He was ready to take his test, he just needed his mum to see it. He sighed when she already had the keys, disappointed. "Can I drive to school?" He asked, looking a bit excited. He wanted her to tell him that he did a good job at driving if nothing else. "I will. All of them, promise." He even tossed the banana peel in the garbage, just hoping she would let him drive.

Stranger: Louis looked up at her son with a small half smile. She'd never let him take her car, the poor boy. "You want to drive to school? Harry, you can't. I'm driving you to school, you've got your own savings account to pay for your test and theory." Louis said, head shaking a little. As she unlocked the front door, she left it open so Harry would lock the doors as she went to get her car. Probably do some shopping later, always happened after taking the boys to school.

You: Harry felt his excitement heighten at her smile and the question but it came crashing down after she said no. He sighed heavily, shaking his head a bit himself. He figured that he would just get one of his friends to take him over to the place where he could take his test and then show it off to her. He locked the doors behind them, leaving the key under the mat like always before getting in the passenger seat. "Can I please drive to school? You've never even seen me drive, Mum. Please?" He tried to beg a little bit more.

Stranger: Louis had to bring the seat close to wheel, and put her glasses on to see the road better. "Harold, stop it." She muttered under her breath, not quite paying attention to him as she messed around with the radio. "You have no idea how to drive - is there any cars coming? I can't see." Lou asked Harry, which was pretty ironic to ask as she just claimed that Harry could drive, when she couldn't even use the mirrors properly. The only time Harry would be allowed to drive would be in his step dad's car, with Louis to tell him off for anything wrong.

You: Harry sighed heavily and checked in each of the mirrors, even looking behind them to be absolutely sure. "No, Mum, nothing's coming." He sighed again, putting his seatbelt on. He just stayed quiet as she drove, mumbling under his breath. He just wanted to prove himself to her somehow but it was hard when all she'd come to expect from him was nothing. That was mostly his fault, he knew, and he hated himself for it.

Stranger: Louis hummed along to the songs that were playing on the radio, occasionally grumbling an insult under her nose at those awful drivers out there. "Did you take your packed lunch? I'm not sure, but I think that Theo took your crisps." She asked, taking her wallet when they arrived by the school's teacher parking. Too bad she didn't know. "Ask your teachers for a meeting with me and dad, please. And stay out of trouble. Dad will probably pick you up later, don't want to smell smoke." She went on and on, giving him a tenner so the boy could buy himself something to drink later, following with a quick kiss on his cheek.

You: "Course he did." Harry grumbled, rolling his eyes. "Yeah I got my lunch." It was in his bag. He knew that she was in the wrong parking lot but he didn't say anything about it. "Yeah. Okay." He said after everything she said, sighing softly as he took the money he was given. He grumbled quietly to himself, sighing. He leaned over and kissed her cheek back, something he was sure would surprise her, before leaving the car. He went through his day, buying a drink and keeping the change, asking his teachers about meetings with his mum. Finally he got in the car with his stepdad, trying to ignore the scolding he got as soon as he got in. Apparently his mum had told him about his tattoos and piercings and the man was not happy about it.

Stranger: Louis was really happy when Harry kissed her cheek. He was always a mummy's boy, but he recently closed up with any emotions and didn't even talk about it, so. The day went on quick, and she almost cried when she saw how messy Harry's room was. Which caused her husband to be even more annoyed with Harry, not mentioning the whole tattoo and piercing thing. "Your mum isn't happy with you. Neither am I. God. What's gotten into you?" Liam said pretty loudly, watching the road instead of Harry, because that was way more important. Killing both of them wasn't much of a plan at the moment. They didn't annoy Louis as much yet.