" She can't speak, since birth. " The lady passed us a sad smile.

Taehyung and the girl instantly frowned, while I smiled widely at Lily. She ofcourse, looked at me with confused eyes, not being familiar with this reaction of others to her muteness.

I crouched down to her level and sat on one knee. I felt Taehyung's eyes on me too.

"Why are you sad Lily? " She got confused even more. "You know, god made you special. "  A look in her eyes was literally screaming 'oh my god really?? '

"Most of the humans are alike, but god sends some of his special children on Earth, but won't he get confused if they all would be the same hmm? " She innocently nods her head.

"God gave you a special feature, so that he can spot you instantly."  She instantly did some actions facing her mother and then looked back at me.

"She says he didn't give me a feature but took one." The lady hissed.

I rubbed her cheek with my thumb affectionately before speaking "you're wrong baby, don't think of it as a loss, you've something others don't. You know what your special feature is? You can even speak with your hands! Isn't that incredible? Your hands hold much more power than ours you see?" Her face instantly lights up. I felt Taehyung's hand on my shoulder, I looked back at him only to find him staring right back at me with a proud smile. I returned his smile.

Lily instantly hugged me almost Making me fall on my back but since Taehyung was behind me, I got support of his legs.

"Stay happy kiddo, you look even more beautiful this way, understood?"

Her mother mouthed me a 'thank you' amd I smiled back.

We bid our goodbye and went separate ways.

°•°•°•°

"Oh? Why isn't the engine working if everything is in place" there stood Taehyung infront of his open car staring at all those tangled wires and mechanical stuff.

" It's already been an hour Taehyung, let's just go by bus I'm tired. "  I stepped out of the car gathering all the grocery bags.

" Fine- let's go, give me those. " He took most of the bags from my hand and we walked upto the bus stop.

A bus came by and stopped infront of us.
" Why aren't you getting in? " I looked at Taehyung while climbing the bus halfway.

" It's full, there aren't any seats left, let's wait for another one. "

" If we wait for another, we won't even have place to stand now get in" I went inside the bus leaving no option for him, rather than to follow me too. And he did.

A kind lady agreed to keep a few of our grocery bags on her lap since both me and Taehyung were standing.

"Tie your lace, you might fall" Taehyung hissed, pointing at my shoe with his eyes.

"I can't tie them, I'll fall if I'd bend down. The bus is moving too much plus the crowd. You want me to give them a great view of my tight ass in jeans?" I scoffed. 

"Hold this" He handed me over his phone, freeing his hands and leaving them vacant. "Keep your right foot a little ahead" I did as he asked.

"Yah you don't need to do this, I can tie it once we get down" but- he was already on his one knee struggling to tie the lace in a moving public bus. The bus made a sudden halt, as a reflex I held his shoulder tightly to prevent him from falling on his butt. "That was close"  I giggled.

He just gave me a boxy smile and continued with his work. Oh god, you can literally say I'm showering him with hearts through my eyes right now. Others might think I've a back fetish at this point, cause' I'm staring at his back oh so lovingly while he proceeds to tie my lace. 

"Done" he gets up and holds my hand instantly, while taking the grocery bags in another hand from the lady not before thanking her again ofcourse.

I looked at our hands, the way his hand moulds around mine, it felt as if my heart was pumping butterflies, I had this unexplainable feeling can't our hands stay interwined like this always

"Our stop, let's go" We got of the bus, our hands still interwined.

"Oh what's that-" I ran upto our doorstep, a beautiful silver box was kept on the paved way right infront of the door.

" It's a gift" Taehyung stated. Walking upto me.

" Er, what gift? " I looked up at him immediately.

" Open it once we get in. It's a dress, wear it tonight " he came close to my face, trapping me between the door and him. I wanted to push him away but my muscles just won't listen to me. I subconsciously looked at his lips making him smirk." For our date" he hissed in a raspy voice near my close, so close that I could literally feel his lips move. I heard the door being unlocked by his hand near my waist. Before backing off he pecked my earlobe and went in. Leaving me a FUCKING BLUSHING MESS. What the fuck did just happen? 

Heyya babies, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I decided to give our couples a little bit more lovey dovey time than to bring in a disastrous plot twist hehe. Y'all can save your tears for now.

What do you think will happen on their last date sequence?? 

Tysm for almost 7k views 😭✨ a few months back I was jumping in joy because we completed 1k views lol.

Take care lovelies~