Chapter 1 || stranded

Start from the beginning

When he finally got near enough his house with the strange cattera on his back he decided to quickly go look for a hiding spot to hide it as he remembered their where bushes near the house.

As he dragged it to the bushes, he hidden it in the middle of them as there was a little space where it still would have be better when it woke up and he decided to go search some medicinal herbs with the very little of what he knew with medics.

After he finally found some cobwebs to stop the biggest bleeding even tho they weren't big he didn't want to risk anything. The problem was that he couldn't find anything so he sneaked quietly in his house remembering he had a few in here.

As he opened up the door it made a small crack that luckily his parent didn't hear as he ran quietly where he remembered his parent put the herbs.

When he finally got them, he rushed outside as his parents took a small peak hearing something but not seeing anything they turned back. As he went where he hid the cattera, he started applying the herbs and put some cobwebs over them so they would not slide of and prevent the bruise from being open.

As it was getting over the time limit his parents gave him he finally decided to go back home and check back on it tomorrow.

~* copper's pov*~

As I opened back the door coming in my parents asked my what I was longer than expected outside, and I needed to find a legit excuse.

The second I got home my parents asked me what took me so long as I nearly came home after my time limit

"Um I found some interesting things outside" I told them as my parent where looking suspiciously at me.

"Sure..." my mom answered back with doubts

"Anyway I'll go to my room right now to finish unpack my stuff!" I finally answered them hiding the annoyance in my voice of unpacking everything I had.

As I got upstairs my parents still where looking suspiciously at me asking themselves what I did
I mean I wasn't even lying

**time skip**

As it was now 6pm my parents called me to go eat dinner, I already thought of what to answer if my parents asked me again but with more precision about what I found outside as I wasn't dumb knowing they would ask this, they knew it wasn't all.

"Come downstairs where eating! Second time we tell you to come, next time you don't eat!" My mom called me as I rushed downstairs answering her I was coming to eat.

When I finally sited at the table to eat, my parents needed again to lecture me about how I should come quicker since I should be grateful that they gave me food and the old boring stuff and the asked me more especially about what did I found outside.

"Uhhhm... I some weirdly near a cli-  um some strange fruits in a weird forest that aren't growing in the dragon kingdom."
Nearly reveling what I actually found

"How should I trust you you already lied in the past." she answered glaring at me clearly noticing I was lying, of course she answered with her typical annoying Karen voice
I looked at her outrageous but calmed myself down, otherwise she would get even more suspicious.

"But I will let it pass this time. And it will be the only time.
She still glared at me

I was relieved even tho still a bit angry 'I'm not even lying' I thought to myself 'I actually found weird things in this forest...' I thought to myself as I was looking at her as my anger transformed to pity for her stupidity, this was what I thought 'I can't blame her for doubting tho-'
'No.'
'I won't pity her and will never' I surprised myself

"I can show you tomorrow..." I told her back as I rushed my meal suddenly remembering that the cattera I found sooner could wake up at any moment's.

"Anyway tanks for the meal!" I rushed trying to sound as polite as I could while I went to my room and sneaked outside by the window going to the hiding spot.

When I finally came here I checked the pull and noticed it was better now.

And when I expected it the less it moved and jump scared me as I jumped backwards. 'Is it going to wake up?' I thought

Then it slowly opened its eyes looking like it was going to go to another day of school and didn't want to wake up.
It ended up waking up and panicked also jumping backwards in a defensive position, ""I'm I dead?!" It yelled asking itself

It hissed at me and asked me looking me straight in the eyes
"WHERE IM I AND MOSTLY WHO ARE YOU!?!"
~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1454

If your wondering why they where unpacking their stuff they got exiled from their kingdom after being accused to be the main problem of a big drama

Anyway sorry for long wait I hated making this chapter and decided to rewrite it all down yesterday and now I'm fine with it

Also last chapter didn't had any spell check and if you find any mistakes pls tell me so I can correct
~~~

Spell check: 1
(prob a lot of mistakes still hiding in the character)